DX » Community » Reviews » Lucky Shot Drinking Roulette Game - Large (16-Cup Set)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• FUN DRINKING ROULETTE GAME EVER

posted by gonzo06 on 02/20/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:

Everything about this item is a pro so far, you can mix it up by putting different drinks, such as Ammaretto,Vodka,Jaegermeister, bicardi 151, frangelico, Rum, Water, and i can go on and on, game is pretty basic put ur drinks around the roullete spin clock wise and spin the ball counter clock wise and watch were the ball lands. i highly recomend to take to party's The build quality is amazing, even with the box it came in everything was packaged perfectly no Shot glass was broken.

Cons:

um the metal balls thats about it, but they can be replaced with traditional white balls. other than mine has a tendacy to spin around the rim of the roulette after it stopps spinning for a while then it swings back and forward then it lands on mystery number. I dont think that the shot glasses are 1 ounce probably smaller

OtherThoughts:

if a shot glass breaks you can replace it with a new shot glass, just copy the numbers on to the new ones, if you loose the balls you can buy new onnes, if u break the roulette spinner Game over, but the tray is made from a sturdy something i think its a metal

Bottomline:

i like the product alot, i had friends offer me 80 dollars for it. i refused to sell it. great way to get people drunk.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections