Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byboosthf on 01/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very nice build quality. It looks and feels really robust. The buttons click really nice and look like good quality. I really like the screws on each corner which are very usefull for mounting the pcb. I would recommend it for your arduino project Cons:Only con... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBroozerx on 06/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great PCB, i have a few others alike, though with pins facing up. These are alot better having the extra 4 drillholes with screws (i believe M1.6 size). Buttons are good quality and all equaly responsive. Cons:1 of the PCB's came with a few pins slightly bent. T... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjlramirez on 03/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Well made PCB. The pushbuttons are coneccted with a common lead named G (¿ground?) the other lead of the button are named as K0 to K7. You may made some electronic to conect it to an Arduino Plate or other MCU. Cons:Maybe the traditional gren PCB color is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoe_weisman on 10/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very straightforward way of creating 8 pushbuttons with separate leads (although common ground). I used two for prototype test of a 16 button device, and it saved me the efforts of mounting and wiring 16 pushbuttons. Cons:It's a rather small and strange device... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections