Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byboosthf on 01/16/2014

Very nice build quality. It looks and feels really robust. The buttons click really nice and look like good quality. I really like the screws on each corner which are very usefull for mounting the pcb. I would recommend it for your arduino project Only con is the price, i think it could be lower. i think 3.50$ would be a good price. Theres a small sticker ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBroozerx on 06/03/2013

Great PCB, i have a few others alike, though with pins facing up. These are alot better having the extra 4 drillholes with screws (i believe M1.6 size). Buttons are good quality and all equaly responsive. 1 of the PCB's came with a few pins slightly bent. Though you can try to bend them back, big change they will snap off. Its not a con of the PCB itself ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjlramirez on 03/03/2013

Well made PCB. The pushbuttons are coneccted with a common lead named G (¿ground?) the other lead of the button are named as K0 to K7. You may made some electronic to conect it to an Arduino Plate or other MCU. Maybe the traditional gren PCB color is better for me, but not is a great problem. You need to made some electronic to use less leads with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoe_weisman on 10/17/2012

Very straightforward way of creating 8 pushbuttons with separate leads (although common ground). I used two for prototype test of a 16 button device, and it saved me the efforts of mounting and wiring 16 pushbuttons. It's a rather small and strange device, and I can't image anything you could do with it besides prototype testing. Stopping at eight buttons,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections