Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygogosumer on 02/13/2014

Bir kask dikiz aynasindan beklediginiz hersey bunda var. Her sekilde bukulebiliyor ve arkanizi en iyi gorecek sekilde pozisyonu ayarlayabiliyorsunuz. ayrica giderken bile kolayca ayar yapabiliyorsunuz. Ekleme cikarma yerlerinin kullanilabilirligi cok iyi. Kaski kullandiktan sonra aynayi katlayabilmem ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygsbbros2 on 06/24/2013

It comes with 2 size of mirrors. The support is flexible to fit the best position and mirror quality is OK. Adhesive to fix it to the helmet could be better... It could be cheaper... You need to get used to have it fixed to your helmet as to look back you should not turn your head... just move your eyes.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymariosousaroman on 12/12/2012

Easy to setup. Easily detachable. Simple and secure build. Reasonable price for what I'm getting in security. Excellent way to keep up with traffic without installing a mirror on the bike that would reduce maneuverability in traffic. The larger interchangeable mirror isn't as good as the smaller one.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysoflavio on 12/01/2012

I was looking for rear views here in Brazil and found only expensive ones. This one fits my Bell helmet and work the way I want it to work. The mirror is small. I strongly recommend some practice before your first ride. It's a little difficult to detach the mirror's support from the base. If you want ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byroberto_ito on 11/14/2012

- I'm looking for many rear views, and this one take my attention, because it's different and looks like usefull. - Fits in my helmet very well. - The mirror stays fixed at the position that I put it. - The mirror could be a little bigger. - Using this rear view requires a little practice, because the ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections