Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygsbbros2 on 06/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It comes with 2 size of mirrors. The support is flexible to fit the best position and mirror quality is OK. Cons:Adhesive to fix it to the helmet could be better... It could be cheaper... OtherThoughts:You need to get used to have it fixed to your helmet as to look back... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymariosousaroman on 12/12/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to setup. Easily detachable. Simple and secure build. Reasonable price for what I'm getting in security. Excellent way to keep up with traffic without installing a mirror on the bike that would reduce maneuverability in traffic. Cons:The larger interchang... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysoflavio on 12/01/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I was looking for rear views here in Brazil and found only expensive ones. This one fits my Bell helmet and work the way I want it to work. Cons:The mirror is small. I strongly recommend some practice before your first ride. It's a little difficult to detach t... Read more

1 0
  • posted byroberto_ito on 11/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- I'm looking for many rear views, and this one take my attention, because it's different and looks like usefull. - Fits in my helmet very well. - The mirror stays fixed at the position that I put it. Cons:- The mirror could be a little bigger. - Using this rear view re... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections