DX » Community » Reviews » Novelty Run-Around Wake-Up-n-Catch-Me Digital Alarm Clock on Wheels (4*AAA)
  • 5 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNoamPaz on 01/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:i really really liked this product works perfectly the alarm looks really good, a little bit smaller then i excepted which in this case is a good thing. it was a gift for my girlfriend who has or now i can say had a very hard problemd waking up in the morning, she really r... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytrevor3999 on 04/23/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:It's actually really cool The bright led screen looks nice It looks nice overall actually... Very usefull for when you just can't. Get up... Cons:Well there's a. Pretty big con... And. That is that is arrived partially dead on arrival :( One wheel goes forward and back, wh... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydroppingdimes on 04/08/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Interesting gift, still need to try if it works with my sleepy girlfriend! Cons:The battery compartment is held together by a screw. That means everytime I want to change batteries, I have to take out my screwdriver. While this is okay for me, I don't believe my girlfriend... Read more

0 0
  • posted byosen87 on 03/22/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:It will get you out of bed. If you are a deep sleeper like me this is perfect. Works like a charm and much cheaper than alternatives available where I live. Cons:Well, it can drive you crazy and you might want to smash it, but that's a good thing really as you must get up.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDymie on 02/12/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- Will always get you out of bed, very persistent! - Good build quality, cute design - Runs really fast, nice movement pattern - Good battery life on alkalines - Very original gift idea Cons:- Screen flashes every minute - Misses the battery lace - No volume co... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTaunies on 07/07/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:-It is a good alternative to buying the original Clocky -Says ok up to 3 feet drop. I have it higher (closer to 4 ft) and it's still running fine -Beeps loudly Cons:-Another color would be preferable -Uses a lot of battery power when it runs -the display flashes once or... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMistabeen on 09/13/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- It's the cheaper version of the original but works just as well - It works just like it should work - It's an alarmclock on wheels, can't get any better then that ^^ - strong built Cons:- the battery cover was a bit harder to get off and to place back on, but not a maj... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections