DX » Community » Reviews » Novelty Run-Around Wake-Up-n-Catch-Me Digital Alarm Clock on Wheels (4*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNoamPaz on 01/21/2012

i really really liked this product works perfectly the alarm looks really good, a little bit smaller then i excepted which in this case is a good thing. it was a gift for my girlfriend who has or now i can say had a very hard problemd waking up in the morning, she really really loved it she said it works ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytrevor3999 on 04/23/2010

It's actually really cool The bright led screen looks nice It looks nice overall actually... Very usefull for when you just can't. Get up... Well there's a. Pretty big con... And. That is that is arrived partially dead on arrival :( One wheel goes forward and back, while the. Left one only goes back,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydroppingdimes on 04/08/2010

Interesting gift, still need to try if it works with my sleepy girlfriend! The battery compartment is held together by a screw. That means everytime I want to change batteries, I have to take out my screwdriver. While this is okay for me, I don't believe my girlfriend would do that. Rather she'll probably ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byosen87 on 03/22/2010

It will get you out of bed. If you are a deep sleeper like me this is perfect. Works like a charm and much cheaper than alternatives available where I live. Well, it can drive you crazy and you might want to smash it, but that's a good thing really as you must get up. I wish it could come in another ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDymie on 02/12/2010

- Will always get you out of bed, very persistent! - Good build quality, cute design - Runs really fast, nice movement pattern - Good battery life on alkalines - Very original gift idea - Screen flashes every minute - Misses the battery lace - No volume controls This is a one of a kind alarm clock! You ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byTaunies on 07/07/2009

-It is a good alternative to buying the original Clocky -Says ok up to 3 feet drop. I have it higher (closer to 4 ft) and it's still running fine -Beeps loudly -Another color would be preferable -Uses a lot of battery power when it runs -the display flashes once or twice every minute...is it a glitch?... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMistabeen on 09/13/2008

- It's the cheaper version of the original but works just as well - It works just like it should work - It's an alarmclock on wheels, can't get any better then that ^^ - strong built - the battery cover was a bit harder to get off and to place back on, but not a major setback - Only AM-PM, no 24h based ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections