i really really liked this product
the alarm looks really good, a little bit smaller then i excepted which in this case is a good thing.
it was a gift for my girlfriend who has or now i can say had a very hard problemd waking up in the morning, she really really loved it she said it works great and with no troubls at all.
the metirial ... Read more
It's actually really cool The bright led screen looks nice It looks nice overall actually... Very usefull for when you just can't. Get up... Well there's a. Pretty big con... And. That is that is arrived partially dead on arrival :( One wheel goes forward and back, while the. Left one only goes back, and cannot go forward for some reason! It would be ... Read more
Interesting gift, still need to try if it works with my sleepy girlfriend! The battery compartment is held together by a screw. That means everytime I want to change batteries, I have to take out my screwdriver. While this is okay for me, I don't believe my girlfriend would do that. Rather she'll probably just throw it in the corner as battery runs ... Read more
It will get you out of bed. If you are a deep sleeper like me this is perfect. Works like a charm and much cheaper than alternatives available where I live. Well, it can drive you crazy and you might want to smash it, but that's a good thing really as you must get up. I wish it could come in another color, pink is not my favorite. The display is kind ... Read more
- Will always get you out of bed, very persistent! - Good build quality, cute design - Runs really fast, nice movement pattern - Good battery life on alkalines - Very original gift idea - Screen flashes every minute - Misses the battery lace - No volume controls This is a one of a kind alarm clock! You set the time, alarm and snooze response (say, 5... Read more
-It is a good alternative to buying the original Clocky
-Says ok up to 3 feet drop. I have it higher (closer to 4 ft) and it's still running fine
-Beeps loudly -Another color would be preferable
-Uses a lot of battery power when it runs
-the display flashes once or twice every minute...is it a glitch? -it tends to run under my bed...hard to fish it ... Read more
- It's the cheaper version of the original but works just as well
- It works just like it should work
- It's an alarmclock on wheels, can't get any better then that ^^
- strong built - the battery cover was a bit harder to get off and to place back on, but not a major setback
- Only AM-PM, no 24h based clock
- Every time the clock changes (every minute)... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.