Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- It's the cheaper version of the original but works just as well
- It works just like it should work
- It's an alarmclock on wheels, can't get any better then that ^^
- strong built
- the battery cover was a bit harder to get off and to place back on, but not a major setback
- Only AM-PM, no 24h based clock
- Every time the clock changes (every minute) the screen flashes really short, less then a second. It's not really annoying, unless you actually plan on constantly staring straight at the LCD
- The color in the pictures... it's the color you'll get. I'm lucky that I like pink, but it's a possible setback for other people.
What can I say, it's a cheaper well built version of the original. It does what you'd expect it to do. Don't expect any miracles, the clock will "run" away, but won't get very far if your floor is cluttered. You could always place it at the other side of the room in such a case, but that would basically make it the same as just a normal alarmclock on the other side of the room.
It's a novelty item, and if you love gadgets like I do, this is a great buy.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.