Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAleksey2009 on 12/19/2013

So, this clock is really really really cool! When I opened the package I was surprised - why the box is so big?! I was unsuspicious of size. Size is 17x21 cm (height x width). But after that I understood that this size is really good - you can see the time from another size of room (our living room is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygagfenix on 07/28/2013

Looks terrific. Good build quality, shiny metal body. Stylish design: you can use it at home or in office. Big numbers - easy to read. Low battery consumption: working for two years on the same D type battery! After two years of use on of the numbers fell off. But the clock is still working. Ticking ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIgrikus on 05/05/2013

Good quality, stylish, original, cool! I liked this clock when i ordered it but I didnt expected so good thing. Suitable for black-white room decor. Did not find yet. I use it just few days but without any problems. May be the price is expensive but i am glad I bought it so this is not cons. Have you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLynxOfSilence on 03/16/2013

Very nice looking stand clock. You can put it wherever you want. Works perfectly. Very nice detail in the living room especialy because my room is black and white!!! There are no serious cons for this stand clock! the only annoying thing about it is that ticking! When the room is totally silent, you ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byaradio1 on 02/12/2013

Flip clock. Quality materials: base - steel with chrome casing . Enclosure that houses the mechanism - plastic. Slight noise working mechanism. None in 24 hours. Just 12 hours before noon and afternoon. I would buy another such table clock with an even larger screen. I was looking for such a table clock ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byDelRei on 02/15/2012

- Very good quallity (not the BEST, but very good!) - Pretty nice looking - Works great, always on time! :D - One battery needed, and lasts a long time. - No battery included Well, what I can say is that this clock was one of my favourites purchases in DealExtreme. It is really hard to find great quallity ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byudsoncoelho on 06/02/2010

Unlike most of the purchases that I made in china, this watch me by surprise with the quality of material, perhaps hence the higher price. Very nice and a great piece of decoration as well. Brands hours straight. Very well packaged No meu caso o único inconveniente foi a demora para chegar mas isso ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjkoi65 on 01/12/2010

- Looks nice - Accurate clock - Only one standard size battery needed - Comes well packaged - size is big enough so the clock is readable from meters away. - Little bit expensive, but anyway I think well worth of the money - Makes humming sound that could be irritating in a quite place Nice looking mechanical ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections