DX » Community » Reviews » Multi-function 11-in-1 Stainless Steel Card Style Knife Tool - Silver
Customer’s impression:
Very good perfect Useful Sharp Little
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by_Minoru on 08/14/2015

Pros: Good value for money. It fits in almost any wallet and is really functional, specially saw, knife and screwdriver. You never know when you need those tools and this is what this card is all about. Cons: Well, it is not supposed to work like a specific tool and it is not actually a drawback,... Read more

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byrauven1988 on 08/08/2015

Pros: its really tough, i though it eould be kinda flimsy but it's quite thick and seems pretty durable, it came with a cover and can be easly stored in your wallet. Cons: my unit required some sharpening.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted by2010lake on 07/16/2015

This tool is made of durable non-corroding stainless steel. The surface is satin smooth. The shape can be easily stored and transported in a wallet, as its size is smaller than a credit card. The tool has several possible usages, and can serve as a bottle opener, can opener, wrench, measuring (in... Read more

Impression:perfect,Sharp,exact;

0 0 0

• posted byangelito019 on 07/06/2015

its nice and good order now

Impression:Little;

0 0 0

• posted by8845411 on 06/29/2015

Excelent size to have in the wallet, usefull and good quality

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bylutnarat on 05/30/2015

Really like it. Quality of this stuff - better than I expect. Always keep it in my bag. Good.

Impression:Very good,Little,multifuncional;

0 0 0

• posted byMarcontraste on 05/01/2015

The item is very useful, and the size is very good to take anywhere out pros: Little, easy to use, and have a lot of tools cons: doesnt have for this

Impression:Very good,Little,multifuncional;

0 0 0

• posted byhayri4 on 04/29/2015

It is a great, well-designed product. It is very useful and easy to use. The material is very strong and it gives a nice appearance to the product.

Impression:Very good,Multifunctional;

0 0 0

• posted by9192887 on 04/23/2015

Pros: Buena construcción. Se nota que es de un material resistente. Las herramientas que tiene son prácticas y funcionan aceptablemente Cons: Algo pequeña. La verdad esperaba que fuera del tamaño de una tarjeta de crédito pero es un poco más pequeña.

Impression:Little,multifuncional,Nice little souvenir;

0 0 0

• posted bymporat on 03/30/2015

Less than two weeks and I got it. Amazing. And such a useful tool set. I realy enjoy it and its cover.

Impression:Useful practic,multifuncional,Nice little souvenir;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere