DX » Community » Reviews » Tteoobl GQ-518 Universal Diving Waterproof Bag Case for Digital SLR Camera - Blue
Customer’s impression:
good for dslr apertada
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8890544 on 04/23/2015

Barata mas um pouco apertada e dificil de alinhar

0 0 0

• posted byLongvu on 01/17/2015

Pros: good to keep your cam safe from water, to take photo of fish and coral. It will float over the water, difficult to get it completely under the water if you want to dive Cons: it is too big for my Sony Nex 3N. So if I cannot hold my cam properly, the lens will not point correctly to the to 3... Read more

Impression:good for dslr;

0 0 0

• posted bynluques on 06/27/2014

Strong case material Strong cosntruction and joints Easy to handle the lenses, once the camera is in Good straps A little dificult to put the camera in the case, and the plastic locks seem a little fragile if not turned right. Would be better in black color. Very useful, specilly for me that work... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byassatti on 01/29/2014

Good materials, gives many sensations such security, and well-watertight seal Good quality pastic that is in contact with the lens light Very uncomfortable and very generic confection incomodida generated when focusing or zooming the camera lens Its cost is very high for what it really is, but it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysaboteur9 on 12/22/2012

Parcel arrived within 18 days, a pretty fast compared to the other (and it seems strange to me, because on New Year's nose, and work probably no one wants, I expected to get a parcel somewhere in the middle of January, but it turned out that he had received 23 December) Water does not pass, the I... Read more

0 0 4

DX Everywhere