DX » Community » Reviews » 150mm Vernier Caliper (Silver)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 20% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWBA79 on 08/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:great product, easy to use, very good quality, accuracy is perfect, I use to mesuare rotor parts in auto starts getting great results and perfect measures. Cons:none so far, and I don´t think will find any cons. there is nothing that can make this product... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEdmilsonbmx on 09/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The material is not excellent, but for those who want to learn and invest in an inexpensive tool you can buy. O material não é excelente, mas para quem quer aprender e investir em uma ferramenta de baixo custo, pode comprar. Cons:The finish leaves something to be desire... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalexandrelandim on 09/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It has a good weight and good finish. Comes into a reasonable quality case. Very useful for woodworking. Cons:No cons. I´m 100% satisfied. OtherThoughts:A very good buy. It´s the cheapiest caliper in DX, and I can´t imagine any reason to order a... Read more

3 0
  • posted byIgalY on 09/20/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I'm not even sure what to write here, maybe the only pro I can think of is the OK price. Cons:Plain horrible item. The build quality is below any compare. The edges of the tool were not smoothed after the rough machining, so they have sharp chips on them that ac... Read more

4 0
  • posted byxachopin on 02/18/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very nice caliper. - The metal quality seems quite good. - Doesn't use batteries like the electronic ones, so you'll never ran out of battery + doesn't risk to break the display if you keep it in your toolbox with lots of other tools - Come in a plastic box Cons:- Cam... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections