DX » Community » Reviews » AA-Battery USB Emergency Backup Power and Charger Pack
Customer’s impression:
good Not recomended
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVLADIMIRSEGAL on 11/26/2014

Pros: good connection & charge good price Cons: for charging phones need an adapter for DC (1A Lithium Battery Charging Module - Blue) OtherThoughts: Bottomline: good for emergency charging for anderstanding people Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bymartiinezz on 09/15/2014

Pros: the only thing that comes to my mind is on-off switch Cons: expensive for what you get - this is just ordinary 4 AA bank - no power regulation whatsoever - I would expect better product for almost $5 - I can build such box myself for less than $4 from locally sourced materials. I will have to hack ... Read more

Not worth it's price

Impression:Not recomended;

0 0 1

• posted byLIANAZHURAVLOVA on 10/30/2013

This product is simple to handle - put in 4 rechargeable batteries (2500 mah) hooked up to the tablet and ASUS tablet and (i was very pleased) it was charged in 2 hours completely. There is a turn off button and it's very conveniently to turn off the device It is a pity that the price is a little high ... Read more

AA-Battery USB Emergency Backup Power and Charger

0 0 0

• posted byGagak on 05/04/2013

The best solution for this money. Packaging has been opened. The battery cover is not held, it is assumed there is no screw. On the device, there is no indicator of the charging process - just switch. Charge the phone and Samsung b2100 Sony Xperia Acro S. Charging the battery life of mobile devices comes ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysashk0 on 03/20/2013

This piece is cheap. Maybe useful. Quality is good enough for it's price. It charges my Kodak PlaySport Camera and my Mp3 Player also works well with it. Unfortunately it doesn't charge my android smartphone Motorola XT535 via micro-usb. Maybe not enough stream for it to detect source? I don't know :... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymajwitz on 03/19/2013

there is an on off switch so that is good and the springs are nice, the usb connector was bent on mine but it was eaisly fixed and now is working and can be used. the cover does not snap securely closed so the lid is prone to sliding open occasionally, just keep a rubber band around it to keep it closed ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydunkiper on 03/15/2013

Very useful in case of emergency when you don't have a nearly source of power. For example, in my case, when going outdoors to the mountain using my mobile device as a GPS and running out of battery. This tool saves me of being out of communications in an emergency. It is not the same power as a real ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMartin643 on 01/11/2013

Good size for traveling. Cheap product to charge different electronics with connection to USB. Not charging with ordinary alkaline batteries (duracel). I used philips rechargeable batteries 2100 mAh and connect to my HTC Desire smartphone. They just charge it about 40 percent, and then began to rapidly ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bydavington on 10/18/2012

I have earlier bought this unit for myself and works fine. The unit works as designed with 4 pcs AA batteries which is the best part of this product. AA batteries are readily available in every shops where battery is sold, both local and overseas. There is a on/off switch at the corner. Initially it ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byshatroghistro on 09/26/2012

Cheap Useful Works as it should Build quality, the cover cannot stay in its place. Also, the plastic used is of low quality, so do not expect anything fancy. It lacks an LED so you could tell if it works or not, or to indicate low battery status You can buy this one, it charges samsung galaxy note (in ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections