DX » Community » Reviews » Automatic Touch-Free Soap Sanitizer Dispenser w/ Optional Musical Chime - Black + More (4 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykhaglun on 06/07/2014

This looks nice in the batroom, and have a nice look to it. The black edition is the nice one. It has a easy refill plug on the topp, and it can also make a sound when it stop pumping soap. If the soap is thinned out, it will leak out some times. I have 4 off this product, and some diddent last more ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byigorsantos07 on 01/28/2014

It's a great product! Better than proprietary ones that are sold here in Brazil. It's stylish and can hold a lot of liquid soap. I found no way to disable the sound (although it's in a low volume).. maybe my switch came broken? Also, it dispenses way too much soap. However, if you take your hand out ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byesemann on 11/27/2013

It´s really a good choice, I've put one at my kitchen, for more than 3 months, and it still works perfectly, I didn't have even changed the batteries. And it's really good looking, very classy. / Muito bom, tenho a mais de 3 meses na minha cozinha, e sequer precisei trocar as baterias até agora.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytiagoben on 08/30/2013

- Easy washing hands - Touch-free system works well - Very fancy - The musical chime is optional, but it doesn't bother me - The batteries last for a relative long time - High price - Most times you have to activate twice to get a good amount of soap. Better when the batteries are fully charged and the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymario1975 on 11/28/2012

very interesting device! Bring your hands or a loofah (interrupts the beam) gadget gives a portion of soap. Highlights the soap tank green and, if desired, the entire process can be supplemented with sound. Convenient device for the kitchen and for hand washing. Non-contact method of soap supplying will ... Read more

User manual 1 User manual 2

0 0 6

• posted bydanygise on 11/18/2012

Well, this device may help you save your money now a consumption of liquid soap is very VERY economical and cheap! nothing to say for the price Even my wife who's usually doesn't approve with this kind of stuff really liked it ! And of course, the kids are mad about it, and now I can also monitor the ... Read more

sensor its not working working fine!! good quality best technology esay to use use with detergent both working a happy wife!! recomended don't lost this offer both are elegant xoxoxo!quality! quick! both working! elegant and beauty nice crome

0 0 6

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections