DX » Community » Reviews » Automatic Touch-Free Soap Sanitizer Dispenser w/ Optional Musical Chime - Black + More (4 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
nice Perfeito Regular :) Cheap and doesn't last
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byskkar on 05/28/2015

Cheap but stopped working after about 6 months. I thought it might have been plugged up (happens sometimes on my more expensive one) so i drained it and found something in the reservoir had rusted out. It was constantly used and never left empty.

Impression:Cheap and doesn't last;

0 0 0

• posted byarildborud on 05/24/2015

I bought three og of theese automatic dispensers. They all gave up working within threw weeks.

0 0 0

• posted byelsavior13 on 05/24/2015

Pros: nice design Cons: consumes a lot of battery, fail sometimes and also stopped working after a few days.

0 0 1

• posted bybpmc on 04/09/2015

My whole family is happy with this. One thing: I have to switch off the sound

0 0 0

• posted byThallysSCCP100 on 02/03/2015

Esse produto é bem interessante, ótimo para ser colocado sabonete líquido ou qualquer outro líquido, é bem fácil de usar e também é bem útil. Sem contras.

0 0 0

• posted byZcippy on 01/20/2015

This is a really great product! Great quality! Great build technique! Nice price (even if it wouldn't hurt if it was a little bit lower). If you are looking for something like this, look no further, this will be of great use to you in your everyday life and can sustain constant use because of the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydjbarkalas on 01/12/2015

Looks pretty nice. works properly. though batteries discharge really fantasticaly fast. nice and funcional design.

0 0 0

• posted bypaster75 on 09/17/2014

Pros: Good work, saving liquid soap, light during operation, beautiful appearance. I use 2 months. Cons: no external power supply! Batteries are easily damaged. Result: Drill the holes and soldered to the power supply. 6v Requires only stabilized power supply !!! otherwise it would be an Use with... Read more

Impression:Good Dispenser;

0 1 0

• posted bykhaglun on 06/07/2014

This looks nice in the batroom, and have a nice look to it. The black edition is the nice one. It has a easy refill plug on the topp, and it can also make a sound when it stop pumping soap. If the soap is thinned out, it will leak out some times. I have 4 off this product, and some diddent last 5... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byigorsantos07 on 01/28/2014

It's a great product! Better than proprietary ones that are sold here in Brazil. It's stylish and can hold a lot of liquid soap. I found no way to disable the sound (although it's in a low volume).. maybe my switch came broken? Also, it dispenses way too much soap. However, if you take your hand... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere