DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable 78-Key Bluetooth V3.0 Keyboard for Ipad 2 / New Ipad - Silver + Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byobogz on 10/17/2013

It is easy to use, responsive and good. It is easy to carry and perfect for all ipads (including mini). I don't know about other tablets but for the Ipad is ok. It came dented and damaged (but repairable with a little glue) In one corner the plastic part was ripped from the aluminium part. The finish is bad, you can see that the metal wasn't polished ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytigeritis on 08/04/2013

Review about item "Rechargeable 78-Key Bluetooth V3.0 Keyboard for iPad 2 / New iPad - Silver + Black" + Build quality is very nice! Just like Borat would say. It feels light but also solid in your hands, I really like the button to open the stand for iPad. + Connects very easily to my iPad 2. + Price is better than everywhere in electronic ... Read more

12345 123456 1234567 cxbvxb bvxgds fgsdg
    0 1
  • posted byjaphetperez on 05/04/2013

Great product, nice design, the battery life really good, easy to link with iPad2, easy to charge with any generic power supply for mini-usb Is not really ease to unlock the iPad, the life of the pads is really small, the matte paint is really easy to scratch. I think this is the best item in my list. The keyboard is really great. I used this in my ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byaeronautical on 02/09/2013

works well it fits perfect to the ipad! easy to setup and connect the blue tooth comes with inbuilt battery and charger cable the buttons are well spaced and feel really good. the silver looks like the ipad's back. very matching the paint might get scratched the stand isn't super sturdy but does the job well enough delivery could be faster could come ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byfedericocp on 12/12/2012

Easy pairing wth the iPad Great spacing between keys Excellent response in apps like Notes, search, etc Covers the iPad screen great, and provides additional protection for it. When locked to the screen, the cover does not scratch it or anything. The back of the keyboard is aluminum and matches great with the ipad's back A little tough to deattach from ... Read more

2 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections