• 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Sheldon would be happy with this for Saturday nights (Sat is laundry day)

posted by mongogeek on 01/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

The idea of using something like this isn't new and has been copied by any number of clothing stores found in your local mall. But the fact that you can order one from one of my favorite sites is a big plus. I like the lightweight feel and color. When I lay my XL shirts down, it makes easy and straight folds.

Cons:

The XL size shirts will look very narrow after they have been folded. The plastic hinges on the folder have a minor adjustment feature. I have extended the folding flaps out to adjust to the size of my shirts. Thus the shirt isn't quite as long and narrow when folded. One of my problems with the folder and the reason I gave it a rating of 3 stars for quality are the sections of plastic where the hinge is attached. I would suspect they would break after a while because of how thin they are. It is plastic after all. They haven't broken yet, but it's only been a week.

OtherThoughts:

It is very compact and will sit neatly on a shelf in the laundry room when not in use.

Bottomline:

The price of $20 may be a little high for something made of plastic, but just being able to fold my shirts like Sheldon have made laundry a little more enjoyable.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections