DX » Community » Reviews » SX-940 Bluetooth V2.1 Stereo Headset Headphone - Black
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeffuca on 11/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its a very beautiful piece, and very well made. DOest like fragille at all. Well finished and solid hull. The Sound its fantastic compared to regulars bluetooth audio devices. The range is good too, and the battery its very impressive. I only recharge when I r... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysorh on 08/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very Confortable Very Light Very good sound quality Good batery autonomy Cons:Very intense led light (*) The controls are not very well placed as they may be accidently pressed when you have the headset repose around your neck. The headband pressure should be adjustable,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybvankuik1977 on 04/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's big enough to fully fit over your ears. It's not too tight. Still comfortable after a couple of hours. Has good enough sound quality for me, very natural without excessive bass or high tones. Cons:The charge port is not micro-USB but rather a very small bus. The bu... Read more

0 2
  • posted byGrask on 11/01/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The size is smaller than expected, it fits perfectly. Also the sound quality is really good for this price range. The buttons on the headphone to pause and skip songs are the best feature! On the bike, Phone in my pocket and skipping songs on the spotify app without tou... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections