Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycinemur on 10/31/2015

pros: it is small lightweight amp, and it has everything you need on desktop for connect different audio sources. it has more than enough power. cons: on my unit, when you pass 3 o'clock with volume knob, you can hear all a little of statics and scratches, but with all the power it has, you will... Read more

Impression:Useful,Practical,Looks nice;

0 0 0

• posted byfeinar on 10/06/2015

Very good compared to price. Only con: Not delivered wtih EU power plug. Had to rebuild it to use in socket.

0 0 0

• posted bynicofgl on 06/14/2015

Errata: El producto tiene una potencia realmente baja.Pequeño, confortable y de muy fácil uso, cumple perfectamente con lo que se le exige, tiene una estructura metálica resistente. El precio es muy elevado para lo que es.

Impression:Useful,Practical,Looks nice;

0 0 0

• posted bybokicans on 04/08/2015

Look nice but I think it's not loud enough (not amplifying enough), even on maximum volume. I've tried that on different devices (TVs).

Impression:Looks nice;

0 0 0

• posted by9219450 on 03/24/2015

Het duurde wat langer (3 weken) voordat ik deze headphone voorversterker ontving, maar het was het wachten waard. De kwaliteit is echt heel goed te noemen. De verpakking was zorgvuldig aangebracht. Ik ga nu een zaklamp bestellen.

Impression:echt een aanrader;

0 0 0

• posted bymauricionero on 01/15/2015

Pros: Plug your PC and your mp3 player in just one selector in your sound with a solid aspect and volume control. You can use both out and headset at the same time. No noticeable quality loss. Good quality for the . Cons: A little buzzzzz when the line-in is off and when you touch it...

Useful and practical headphone amplifier + line-in switcher

0 0 0

• posted bymckenzy on 01/16/2013

i love amps... i've been looking for a headphone amp for the longest time. decent ones cost US$100 and up... since this is an electrical product i decided to give it a shot. you get two in one for this item. headphone amp plus a preamp with rca outputs. where else can you find something like this... Read more

2 0 11

DX Everywhere