DX » Community » Reviews » Old Style Shaver Cloth for Passivation - Random Color
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykbutcher5 on 01/28/2014

Does the job of sharpening your straight razor Very cheap Seems to have an actual leather strap None really Sometimes I sniff it for the leather smell, nothing like the smell of the manliest animal alive. Tjis amazing piece of technology has me baffled, it's countless uses is what really makes it shine. You can use it to sharpen your razor to shave ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShaikCorso on 12/30/2013

Cheap cheap cheap cheap cheap cheap cheap... and more cheap. Also came rolled up in a little loop, which was nice. No wierd creases or folds in it. Well, it's made cheap too... pretty flimsy and has PU leather instead of real leather. Not sure how it's going to work out buyt might be good for cartridges if nothing else. Flimsy hook at the end, PUI leather,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavethompson on 01/05/2013

great item - I bought this to use to strop my knives after sharpening ( I was tiered of using my belt). works well to finish the edge of the knives. good price - this is the cheapest one I have found and the quality is fine. this isn't really a con but it worth noting that this will not last forever. I've used it a dozen time and it is starting the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAug on 11/15/2012

It is a great product and really impressed me for its price, it does what it is supposed to do and works actually pretty good. As said, it is good for its price, but still not as good as other Shaver Cloths, it has a cheap build quality and the stitches come easily out, but it is easily solved with some string and a needle. It comes out as the best ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections