DX » Community » Reviews » Intelligence Toy Non Slip Spinning Pen Ballpoint Pen - White
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byxarydos on 03/02/2014

This pen has perfect balance for pen-spinning and the perfect lenght. The the ballpoint pen inside is very thin which i find very nice because of how good i looks when you write. The tribals arealso very cool in a silver style. When you spin it the screws on the sides loses up but that is not really a big problem since you can just tightem then and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAcany23 on 02/01/2014

-Muito barato, principalmente se comparado com o preço no Brasil. -Peso ajustável, da p/ retirar as borrachinas da ponta se achar muito pesado. -Serve para escrever também, não apenas "jogar" -Depois de um tempo o corpo da caneta começa a descascar, e sai o desenho que tem nele, mas não chega a atrapalhar em nada,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAcbed on 08/23/2013

The third best looking pen I own. The pen has light weights on both sides making it perfect for pen spinning. The pen was perfectly balanced in weight. Nice and long. Nice and simple colours. Hard to know which side is the pen side. The metal ends at both side of the pen were dirty and had scratches. The pen sometimes doesn't write. Much better to spin ... Read more

Pen with all pieces together Pen open
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections