DX » Community » Reviews » ENC28J60 Ethernet LAN / Network Module for 51 AVR STM32 LPC
  • 5 star 8 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Cheap solution for cable connectivity
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypopliviustefan on 08/10/2014

The module is quite small, but is has 4 mounting holes, and the connector has status and link LEDs. As stated before by others, the connector is not very well mounted on the PCB, so you need attention not to damage it. As a network card it works ok, but you need to use UIPEthernet library not the standard Arduino one. For a beginner it might not work ... Read more

Impression:Cheap solution for cable connectivity;

0 0
  • posted byzatkruier1 on 04/02/2014

it's a very cheap board and it does what's it suppose to do. None really, It is just a 10 Mbit board. I got it working with my nano board within a half hour. It needs an alternative library for arduino: https://github.com/jcw/ethercard A webserver with led control: http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=112323.0 Pin layout: X = do not connect X CLKout ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymoBaron on 03/17/2014

Very good Price for what you Get, you have alot of information on the web, i use it for lock and unlock my house door from a app on my smartphone and you can use it for alot of things, i recommend you go to instructables web for look some projects with it. I dont find any for now, it comes in a anti-static bag and the delivery to latin america last ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydahweng on 02/01/2014

Great quality, simple/straightforward wiring. There are a few nice libraries available for it, so firmware development is easy and can get started quickly using a library such as Tuxgraphics' ENC28J60 lib. It is 3.3V only, I prefer to have 5V components because it's easier (for someone like me, a hobbyist) to get a 5V power source without the requirement ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjthatcher on 09/08/2013

This is a small Ethernet module, which communicates with the Arduino via SPI. AFAIK it only does 10 mbps communication. Also quite cheap and small. There is very little support out there for this module. I would recommend buying the Ethernet shield unless your project cannot utilize it. The library is still in development and is difficult to get working.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymcsarg on 08/06/2013

Very good plate with very good quality, ease of use, ideal for microcontrollers and preyectos with network connections to remote links load control, its low weight and very low power consumption is ideal for portable equipment applications with batteries or other sources of aalimentacion. Low price for all the good qualities he possesses. Few side supports ... Read more

1 1
  • posted byxabe10 on 06/10/2013

It is easy to use and compatible with arduino 100%, Best of all it's very cheap, Network module characteristics: Good wire and conection Good building materials Quick response Very Samll very resistant List of things cons: the user manual is not The conclusion is that the ultrasonic sensor works great. buy this!!! works perfectly!! Ideal to start using ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzayda on 06/06/2013

very Small module good for fix with his 4 hole screw, good quality, you can use your pic (like Arduino in my case) with localhost lan or with external lan opening 80 port to local ip assigned on your router. i have find the same module in other web and the price is very lower than this... 3.99$ no other cons Work with original arduino 100% good, but ... Read more

4 2
  • posted byTroncs on 04/15/2013

Excellent choice for those who work with arduino, because this module has much lower value compared to shield enthernet. It could come with cables to connect to arduino and screw fixation module. To make project with arduino is a good choice not disparaging the shield because it occupies space above board arduino going a little heat. Module fits perfectly ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections