DX » Community » Reviews » UBOX 7" Capacitive Screen Android 4.0.4 Tablet PC w/ TF / Camera / Wi-Fi / G-Sensor - Deep Pink
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycieg0 on 01/17/2014

it is perfect for little girls, my daugther love it, it is was her xmas gift, she love it the color, the price it is good, good quality, last version of android the charger didn't came with adapter, came with flat plug, battery 0% charged, but if you have the precaution of charging it before wrapit for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEdoGodoy on 06/03/2013

good price for a basic product. Nice color (for my little girl). Touch is responsible and good performance for basic uses like web browsing, android games like angry birds. Camera is good for her. As it is used by my 5 years old girl, it received some extreme shaked... and it opens in one cornel, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPedroLima93 on 04/04/2013

It´s a good tablet for the price. Have 5 multi-touch, not 2 multi-touch, that is much better. Battery lasts at least one day, and with wifi and always on at least 4h and with wifi off and always on at least 6h. Good materials. Buttons good to press. Screen resolution is better than i expected. Fast ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byiworm on 01/29/2013

Pretty good performance really - runs everything just fine. Nice standard Android, not mucked around with. And as a bonus, it was already rooted!!! Cool. For the money the "cons" are really none... If one had to find one, it would be the screen resolution - not the finest quality display. But ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byektorbarajas on 01/25/2013

-Very good price -Pink color makes it the best gift for a girl -Very good build quality -Very good materials -It only has a front camera, so if you want to take pictures you won't be able to see what you are taking, not a big cons really since the main function is not a camera but a tablet We purchased ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byflavusem on 01/11/2013

Excelent tablet...Comes with Android market..a perfect screen resolution and easy to use because it has installed Android 4.0. The colour is nice for a girl, you could give the perfect present with this item. Wifi works great Battery works near 2 hours. Anything more...Its a excelent tablet and it comes ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections