DX » Community » Reviews » AC Battery Charger w/ US Plug + EU Plug Power Adapter for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 - Black
  • 5 star 8 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byShakurR on 06/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The cost is quite low, and it's easy to plug and use. It contains an adapter for AC/DC plugs that works perfectly in Europe. Looks okay, and the pink->purple->blue light indicates the power level of the battery. Cons:Batteries are only charged up to 93%.... Read more

AC Battery Battery Charger for Samsung Galaxy #1 AC Battery Battery Charger for Samsung Galaxy #2 AC Battery Battery Charger for Samsung Galaxy #3
    0 0
  • posted byChristiaanM on 04/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The charger works great. It takes some time to charge the battery, but this is better for the battery. Plus when you do this over night the battery is full the next day. There are clear indicator lights for "charging" and "full" status. Cons:The char... Read more

0 0
  • posted byReiga on 03/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The charger is working properly and the battery dimensions match the Samsung Galaxy S3 officinal and also to clone batteries. Well assembled and the materials used are good. Cons:The intensity for charging the batteries is something devil for my liking. OtherTho... Read more

0 0
  • posted byilovekawaii on 03/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:it has this light and it's blue (i think?) when the battery is fully loaded and it's red purple ish when it's not. it has this thing u can plug your usb in and charge your phone at the same time too so you're basically charging 2 batteries!!! awesome right!!!!... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygogogoalex2 on 02/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Light indicators: pink (charging), mix of pink and blue (almost charged), and blue (charged). Its resistant because i tested my old ace with a similar charger for almost 2 years and dont break and still working. Cons:Takes 10 hours to charge. U need a night to... Read more

Charging cradle
    0 0
  • posted byGadgetFrantic on 01/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Bought it to charge my spare SGS3 battery externally. (I know I could buy a bundle of a battery and a charger - but I bought it separately as I originally thought an additional battery is enough and I'll use the phone as the charger - but it isn't that easy!)... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNitNesiv on 12/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This charger charges the battery until 100% load. The load is slow and so the battery lasts longer. The fit is perfect battery. Great system with any kind of adapter for wall sockets. No heat while charging. Cons:I have not noticed anything unusual yet. I thin... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySnoook on 11/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Item is very good build, it can charge battery of your samsung galaxy s3 in about 3 hours. It has usb port on also, so you can charge the battery and your phone simultaniously. Mine was shipped with eu plug, it has inovative design. Cons:When i charge both the battery a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGadgetFrantic on 11/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Bought it to charge my spare SGS3 battery externally. (I know I could buy a bundle of a battery and a charger - but I bought it separately as I originally thought an additional battery is enough and I'll use the phone as the charger - but it isn't that easy!)... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections