DX » Community » Reviews » UBOX 7" Capacitive Screen Android 4.0.4 Tablet PC w/ TF / Camera / Wi-Fi / G-Sensor - Blue
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvicio01 on 06/28/2013

the tablet looks great, the material are good enough, the size it is perfect if you are looking for a portable small tablet, it has camera and the pics are good, you can enable wifi and navigate trough internet at nice speed, it does work fine. the tablet does not has camera in the back, but the model it is describe it in the especifications, the color ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypassatboy on 05/29/2013

The response time is good to moderate..The tablet is easy to use and scrolling goes flawlessly.The general system settings are easy to approach and alter. The build quality is good. It´s made of sturdy plasctic and the screen is easy to clean/ maintain. Camera is good (enough). Wifi is ok. Gues they did not install the topmodel wifi receiver. Battery ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byiworm on 01/29/2013

Frankly superb for the money. Works great. Standard Android, and already rooted! Wifi good. Everything basically is fine. For the price, it's hard to be too harsh! Screen is mediocre, but then I knew that when I ordered. Battery life not awesome, but acceptable. Found it had an SD card slot - nice. Runs all the apps we've tried so far - the benefits ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrvelotrol on 10/23/2012

Cheap, well built, intuitive usage. Comes with android 4.0 and google store, making downloading and installing programs very easy. Accelerometer works fine and the touchscreen is good, being possible to "pinch to zoom" photos, for example. It is very light and easy to carry and sound through earphones is good and clear. Mine came with a few ... Read more

2 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections