Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byOarbe on 01/12/2013

-Cheap -Good laser -Durable (more than one year) -Packaged with a case -Works in every OS and computer i've tried -Packaged with batteries! -Quality seems low, but is very durable -Would buy again if needed another one Cheap and easy way to introduce yourself to the presentations. Bought this looking ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIridiuM86 on 01/17/2012

It does what is has to do. - Plug-and-play - Clear laser - Nice case - Price - Only forward and backward buttons (and laser) - Feels a bit cheap - Double check it the battery-connectors are placed good (otherwise the device doens't work) - You get what you see - It does what is has to do - Simple, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydarkshadown on 07/28/2011

It will improve your presentation by using this super pointer wireless technology. Ii is attractive and compact in design. Cheap, not so but still cheap. - Includes 2 AAA batteries. - The leather case looks good and elegant. - Worked flawlessly on XP, vista ou w7. - The receiver has a status light. -... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhugoeiji on 06/24/2011

Its an excellent pointer, aims in simplicity. It has a red laser with a button and two buttons to forward/rewind slides. For my needs, its excellent. Its recognized as a keyboard, so it works flawlessly in MACOSX, Windows and Linux (ubuntu as far as I have tested). The batteries 2xAAA last long and the ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bygokgok on 06/09/2011

- the presenter is simple, and its easy to use. - it does the job. - no need to install. if its plugged in and you can start using the presenter - it installs itself as human interface device and sends page up and page down signals to the computer. - laser pointer is also included. - besides presentations,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAdamoski on 05/21/2011

- Very easy and fast 'plug-and-play' installation on windows XP/Vista/Seven, no drivers needed - Fast response - Good red pointer, awesome for presentations - Good price - Came with a carrying case to keep it inside, very good quality - Already came with batteries (normal AAA) - The buttons are very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJavierMeola on 04/25/2011

Very good build quality, plug and use, no need for drivers. Very good laser point power. Very nice carrying case, good quality. Having two AAA batteries is a pro for me too, in Argentina it's more difficult to get those tiny weird batteries. Maybe for the price, it could have more buttons for more commands.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDyvim on 04/22/2011

Wireless presenter. It has laser. Fool-proof (3 buttons). Great carrying bag. English instructions. Came with a box of its own. Came with 2 AAA batteries.* Great price. Very light. Made of cheap plastic. *The batteries were leaked and dead. USB dongle is very big. Led light on the USB dongle glows too ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNovFario on 04/19/2011

* Does everything you would expect, at a price you wouldn't expect * Works out of the box * Includes laser * Includes nice case * The receiver is quite large: it blocks the second USB-port on my laptop * The buttons on the remote make a relatively loud click sound when pressing (although not *too* loud)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygenotan on 03/25/2011

I'am a teacher, And this product is very good for presentation of slides. Is easy compatible with windows by USB port (detectation drivers automatic). This laser point is very visible in day. The presenter stay in black case, this elegant case with zipper. anything -It's accompanies a case gives portability.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections