Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byErikvdVlist on 08/15/2015

Pros: Cheap and working good. Also the laser is very nice. Cons: The receiver is somewhat big, so you realy need to take it out when you want to move your laptop. What I also mis is a switchoff for the device to prevent it from leaking batteries. However unless the cons I am happy with the Also... Read more

Impression:Not perfect but ok;

0 0 0

• posted byknelesm on 05/24/2015

Opis proizvoda odgovara onom na sajtu. Jednostavan za upotrebu, ima funckiju PgUp i PgDn, plus laser, sto je sasvim dovoljno za rad sa powerpoint prezentacijama. U prezenter se dobiju i dve baterije i futrola. Radi na XP i 7 windows, ostale nisam probao. Ne instalira se nista, samo se ukljuci, se... Read more

Impression:Prezenter je solidan;

0 0 0

• posted byOarbe on 01/12/2013

-Cheap -Good laser -Durable (more than one year) -Packaged with a case -Works in every OS and computer i've tried -Packaged with batteries! -Quality seems low, but is very durable -Would buy again if needed another one Cheap and easy way to introduce yourself to the presentations. Bought this for... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIridiuM86 on 01/17/2012

It does what is has to do. - Plug-and-play - Clear laser - Nice case - Price - Only forward and backward buttons (and laser) - Feels a bit cheap - Double check it the battery-connectors are placed good (otherwise the device doens't work) - You get what you see - It does what is has to do - but I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydarkshadown on 07/28/2011

It will improve your presentation by using this super pointer wireless technology. Ii is attractive and compact in design. Cheap, not so but still cheap. - Includes 2 AAA batteries. - The leather case looks good and elegant. - Worked flawlessly on XP, vista ou w7. - The receiver has a status - is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhugoeiji on 06/24/2011

Its an excellent pointer, aims in simplicity. It has a red laser with a button and two buttons to forward/rewind slides. For my needs, its excellent. Its recognized as a keyboard, so it works flawlessly in MACOSX, Windows and Linux (ubuntu as far as I have tested). The batteries 2xAAA last long a... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bygokgok on 06/09/2011

- the presenter is simple, and its easy to use. - it does the job. - no need to install. if its plugged in and you can start using the presenter - it installs itself as human interface device and sends page up and page down signals to the computer. - laser pointer is also included. - besides you... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAdamoski on 05/21/2011

- Very easy and fast 'plug-and-play' installation on windows XP/Vista/Seven, no drivers needed - Fast response - Good red pointer, awesome for presentations - Good price - Came with a carrying case to keep it inside, very good quality - Already came with batteries (normal AAA) - The buttons are -... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJavierMeola on 04/25/2011

Very good build quality, plug and use, no need for drivers. Very good laser point power. Very nice carrying case, good quality. Having two AAA batteries is a pro for me too, in Argentina it's more difficult to get those tiny weird batteries. Maybe for the price, it could have more buttons for not... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDyvim on 04/22/2011

Wireless presenter. It has laser. Fool-proof (3 buttons). Great carrying bag. English instructions. Came with a box of its own. Came with 2 AAA batteries.* Great price. Very light. Made of cheap plastic. *The batteries were leaked and dead. USB dongle is very big. Led light on the USB dongle too... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere