DX » Community » Reviews » Fashion Round Shaped Touch Screen Red LED Waterproof Wrist Watch - Black (1 x CR2032)
Customer’s impression:
nice one!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byinvisiblesounds on 08/14/2014

pros - its cheap, nice looking, reliable, nicely done, fit well to my little hand cons - sometimes i re-set time occasionally by touching with close or body wear them quite often and i happy with them Read more

Impression:nice one!;

0 0 0

• posted bylucfi on 03/14/2014

really good looking and solidly constructed. the price was amazing and wasnt expecting such a good construction. it is all metal and glass, it is heavy but in the good sense, making it feel well made and with quality pieces. touch screen is too sensitive and may become a pain touching making the day,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byInvaderL on 02/07/2014

It is a pretty cool watch that attracts people attention all the time. And it look quite fashionable. you can match it with different styles of cloth. LACK OF INSTRUCTIONS. It took me a very long time to know how to set the time and date. There are only two ways of input. One, you tap on the top right ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bykrustinc on 09/09/2013

Looks great, simply great! People ask you "IS THIS THE NEW SMART WATCH", and BLING! the old school "tube diode" style numbers come up. I understand this is more of a fashion gadget than a watch, but it is kind of annoying that you have to touch the watch to read the time rather than ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byGeforcer on 09/25/2012

A really nice looking watch that works as it should. Shows time (in 12H and 24H), date and seconds. And something else, too. but I don't know what it is. Shines bright and you can clearly see it in the sunlight, which is great. I got mine with some writings on the edges of the watch that I don't like ... Read more

3 0 6

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections