DX » Community » Reviews » Fashion Round Shaped Touch Screen Red LED Waterproof Wrist Watch - Black (1 x CR2032)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylucfi on 03/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:really good looking and solidly constructed. the price was amazing and wasnt expecting such a good construction. it is all metal and glass, it is heavy but in the good sense, making it feel well made and with quality pieces.Cons:touch screen is too sensitive an... Read more

0 0
  • posted byInvaderL on 02/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:It is a pretty cool watch that attracts people attention all the time. And it look quite fashionable. you can match it with different styles of cloth.Cons:LACK OF INSTRUCTIONS. It took me a very long time to know how to set the time and date. There are only two ways of inp... Read more

1 1
  • posted bykrustinc on 09/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Looks great, simply great! People ask you "IS THIS THE NEW SMART WATCH", and BLING! the old school "tube diode" style numbers come up.Cons:I understand this is more of a fashion gadget than a watch, but it is kind of annoying that you have to touch the... Read more

2 0
  • posted byGeforcer on 09/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:A really nice looking watch that works as it should. Shows time (in 12H and 24H), date and seconds. And something else, too. but I don't know what it is. Shines bright and you can clearly see it in the sunlight, which is great.Cons:I got mine with some writings o... Read more

5 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections