DX » Community » Reviews » DT-95B Mini Simple Digital Multimeter (AC/DC 400V Max)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byiMAZUCA on 05/15/2013

-very compact -accurate -good quality of materials -Pretty high current measurement resistor -no smell of plastic -amperage only up to 0.2A -no protection against bending of the cable -low functionals -price is a bit too high -low graduation AC voltage One screw in my copy badly pinched. In general, ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypablocs on 08/21/2012

It's tiny, precise and very useful. It doesn't feel cheap. IT has a lot of functions so you can measure almost everything in an amateur level, I mean. Battery seems to last a lot, I have used it for more than three months and it's still ok. The wires and ponts can't be removed from de unit, so you should ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bywormworth on 10/17/2011

- very small and handy. It is smaller than my previous pocket sized meter. - test leads are directly connected to meter, no more lost testleads - accurate, easy to use - separate on/off switch, no need to roll the whole dice over to switch off. - batterty test function does not have load. I get same ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byomglolwtf on 02/21/2009

- Very good price, cheapest multimeter I have ever seen - Quite small and convenient - Good and clear digital display - Pretty accurate - Sturdy and good build quality - Battery included, ready to use - Don't have to change the places of test leads all the time If you need more functions than voltage,... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections