DX » Community » Reviews » DT-95B Mini Simple Digital Multimeter (AC/DC 400V Max)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byiMAZUCA on 05/15/2013

-very compact -accurate -good quality of materials -Pretty high current measurement resistor -no smell of plastic -amperage only up to 0.2A -no protection against bending of the cable -low functionals -price is a bit too high -low graduation AC voltage One screw in my copy badly pinched. In general, agree with other reviews. The unit is not for professionals!... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypablocs on 08/21/2012

It's tiny, precise and very useful. It doesn't feel cheap. IT has a lot of functions so you can measure almost everything in an amateur level, I mean. Battery seems to last a lot, I have used it for more than three months and it's still ok. The wires and ponts can't be removed from de unit, so you should use it "as is", but it's not a big ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bywormworth on 10/17/2011

- very small and handy. It is smaller than my previous pocket sized meter. - test leads are directly connected to meter, no more lost testleads - accurate, easy to use - separate on/off switch, no need to roll the whole dice over to switch off. - batterty test function does not have load. I get same voltage on normal voltage area - only 200mA current ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byomglolwtf on 02/21/2009

- Very good price, cheapest multimeter I have ever seen - Quite small and convenient - Good and clear digital display - Pretty accurate - Sturdy and good build quality - Battery included, ready to use - Don't have to change the places of test leads all the time If you need more functions than voltage, current and resistance testing, buy a more advanced ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections