-good quality of materials
-Pretty high current measurement resistor
-no smell of plastic -amperage only up to 0.2A
-no protection against bending of the cable
-price is a bit too high
-low graduation AC voltage One screw in my copy badly pinched. In general, ... Read more
It's tiny, precise and very useful.
It doesn't feel cheap.
IT has a lot of functions so you can measure almost everything in an amateur level, I mean.
Battery seems to last a lot, I have used it for more than three months and it's still ok. The wires and ponts can't be removed from de unit, so you should ... Read more
- very small and handy. It is smaller than my previous pocket sized meter.
- test leads are directly connected to meter, no more lost testleads
- accurate, easy to use
- separate on/off switch, no need to roll the whole dice over to switch off. - batterty test function does not have load. I get same ... Read more
- Very good price, cheapest multimeter I have ever seen
- Quite small and convenient
- Good and clear digital display
- Pretty accurate
- Sturdy and good build quality
- Battery included, ready to use
- Don't have to change the places of test leads all the time If you need more functions than voltage,... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.