Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- very small and handy. It is smaller than my previous pocket sized meter.
- test leads are directly connected to meter, no more lost testleads
- accurate, easy to use
- separate on/off switch, no need to roll the whole dice over to switch off.
- batterty test function does not have load. I get same voltage on normal voltage area
- only 200mA current area
- fuse is soldered (with wires) into circuitboard
These pocket meters always have a small current value. Fuse can be replaced if you have a soldering iron, usually you have if you buy a multimeter.
Very satisfied, nice and handy. Does what it is supposed to do: measures volts, resistance and current. It has conductivity beeper. Very well working package. The battery test function was not functioning properly but I do not judge it as I was not expecting such feature.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.