DX » Community » Reviews » T820 Bluetooth v2.1 Handsfree Headset - Black (200 Hours-Standby)
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDawgmatics on 02/01/2014

This is a very nicely designed Bluetooth Handsfree Headset, personaly I feel very comforatable wearing it. The audio quality is eseptionaly good, running mine at 50% of its volume and its already loud enough, mine is connected to a HTC mobile phone. Connection is easy, hold button down for a couple seconds ans youll hear a beep, keep button down for ... Read more

T820 Bluetooth v2.1 Handsfree Headset - Black (200 T820 Bluetooth v2.1 Handsfree Headset - Black (200
    0 0
  • posted byZeroUdon on 01/24/2014

Very sleek design, and the audio output is surprisingly good for what it's worth. Connected very well to an iPhone 4S with no real big problems. The buttons on the headset is too sensitive; made more than 10+ redialed calls because the headset needed adjustment on the ear; but probably something that can be fixed with adapting to the headset. May be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymikik1980 on 08/17/2013

Stylish and very nice built Bluetooth Handsfree, good lasting battery, nice ergonomy of bluetooth handsfree, nice to hear, and has a good, easy to connect and works with all types of phones and tablets. My only cons are regarding manual, very poorly written instruction on connecting with a mobile phone. Very nice package, but prefer better power adapter.... Read more

T820 Bluetooth v2.1 Handsfree Headset
    0 0
  • posted bymisuva69 on 01/07/2013

Great packaging, stylish design. Sits well on the ear (in large ear does not fit). Fully perform its functions: hearing more than enough good microphone sensitivity. Easy to operate - just one button. Quickly interfaces with different phone models. Completely isolate outside noise on the street due to the use of vacuum silicone protection. Resembles ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymrfe66 on 12/27/2012

The device has a nice design and it's really small. The packaging looks great. Sound quality is good. It does not come with a standard EU AC adapter. So i need to buy some adapter to charge it, because the plugs don't fit. In the product image the adapter is different than the one you actually get (you get flat sockets not round) it would have been ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byVadimkaDDD on 12/23/2012

Great packaging, stylish design. Sits well on the ear (in large ear does not fit). Fully perform its functions: hearing more than enough good microphone sensitivity. Easy to operate - just one button. Quickly interfaces with different phone models. Completely isolate outside noise on the street due to the use of vacuum silicone protection. Resembles ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byecotech on 10/24/2012

it's easy to use if you've had a bluetooth headset before - charge it up (this one seemed to come fully charged), put it in pairing mode (pin number is 0000), and away you go. it has just one button for on/off, connect/disconnect, redial, and voice dialing - volume up/down is done by the phone. it's light and comfortable enough, for me, to be worn for ... Read more

2 6

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections