DX » Community » Reviews » T820 Bluetooth v2.1 Handsfree Headset - Black (200 Hours-Standby)
  • 5 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDawgmatics on 02/01/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a very nicely designed Bluetooth Handsfree Headset, personaly I feel very comforatable wearing it. The audio quality is eseptionaly good, running mine at 50% of its volume and its already loud enough, mine is connected to a HTC mobile phone. Connection i... Read more

T820 Bluetooth v2.1 Handsfree Headset - Black (200 T820 Bluetooth v2.1 Handsfree Headset - Black (200
    0 0
  • posted byZeroUdon on 01/24/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very sleek design, and the audio output is surprisingly good for what it's worth. Connected very well to an iPhone 4S with no real big problems. Cons:The buttons on the headset is too sensitive; made more than 10+ redialed calls because the headset needed adjust... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymikik1980 on 08/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Stylish and very nice built Bluetooth Handsfree, good lasting battery, nice ergonomy of bluetooth handsfree, nice to hear, and has a good, easy to connect and works with all types of phones and tablets. Cons:My only cons are regarding manual, very poorly written... Read more

T820 Bluetooth v2.1 Handsfree Headset
    0 0
  • posted bymisuva69 on 01/07/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Great packaging, stylish design. Sits well on the ear (in large ear does not fit). Fully perform its functions: hearing more than enough good microphone sensitivity. Easy to operate - just one button. Quickly interfaces with different phone models. Completely is... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymrfe66 on 12/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The device has a nice design and it's really small. The packaging looks great. Sound quality is good. Cons:It does not come with a standard EU AC adapter. So i need to buy some adapter to charge it, because the plugs don't fit. In the product image the adapter is differ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byVadimkaDDD on 12/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great packaging, stylish design. Sits well on the ear (in large ear does not fit). Fully perform its functions: hearing more than enough good microphone sensitivity. Easy to operate - just one button. Quickly interfaces with different phone models. Completely... Read more

2 0
  • posted byecotech on 10/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:it's easy to use if you've had a bluetooth headset before - charge it up (this one seemed to come fully charged), put it in pairing mode (pin number is 0000), and away you go. it has just one button for on/off, connect/disconnect, redial, and voice dialing - volume up/dow... Read more

2 6

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections