DX » Community » Reviews » Arduino UNO R3 Starter Development Board Kit - White + Black
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydavet76 on 04/18/2013

Lots of different bits and pieces to tinker with Really good to wet your feet wet Not all of the sensors are useful to me, but its still handy to have for what might come up in the future The box doesnt stack that well - you need to keep all your bits arranged properly so you dont crush anything It took a long time to arrive although I think this was ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalecbp3001 on 03/10/2013

Complete, has the most common components that a starter on arduino will need to develop some projects, very low price for what it offers. The acrilyc box came broken, it probably happened during the delivery, but the rest was fine, maybe the USB cable could be bigger, because I think this one is just to small you can some trouble with it, but nothing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymenkos on 02/27/2013

Everything you need to start. All the things I tried worked. Very cheap set compared to sets on the internet. The lcd doesn't have a header atached to it so I first needed to solder a header to it this was very easy to do. Some things listed in the description weren't in the box. But they also didn't apperead on the photo. Information about arduino ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJannickB on 12/21/2012

The pros... Yeah; it's everything you need for getting started :-) The mini breadboard is very useful. I would recommend you glue it to the board. Also, the jumper wires are very handy, and the LED's, and.. everything. The DVD is a mess. Not in English available. I recommend downloading the drivers from the official Arduino website. Also the expansion ... Read more

1 0
  • Wow
    posted byPTRKE on 11/28/2012

when you open the box its like Wow. Everything for the beginning is in the box. A special dvd disc with info and software. Good qualitiy product. its perfect to me dvd in Chinese clone arduino with red led lights on the board Its perfect dx have made it perfect. i think its better then al the other starter kits Its perfect for a beginner. Everything ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrevfran85 on 10/26/2012

Good quality of the items, they came perfectly protected, with electrostatic bags when needed and inside a enough resistant plastic box It is a good start for Arduino beginners like me, a IR transmitter diode came and I wasn´t expecting it :-D There is no such thing as a list of components attached inside the package The documentation is in a DVD ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrianWocky on 10/15/2012

Exactly as shown and very well organized. The electronics were in static bags and the acrylic still had the protective covers. The best part is the fact it is an official Arduino UNO, which is sometimes hard to find for such a good price when other places have the imitations for more money. CD included videos, but none in English. Not a big deal as ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections