DX » Community » Reviews » IC Chip Vacuum Sucker Pen Set for Electronics DIY (4-Piece Set)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byenry80 on 05/13/2013

its a good and easy to use tool. good finished tool. its useful in any work to extract electronic small and smd components. the price is very well because I get what I pay for less.. it gets 3 rubber suction cups and I dont have any problem with them. small, medium and some big have enough vacuum to ... Read more

Sucker Pen BEST 936

0 0 0

• posted bysabas1080 on 04/11/2013

Good quality, good packet, good, good suction, support IC Big lifted a LM358 eprom with the middle sized head, just to see how strong it is. A nice tool to have if you do surface mount electronics and lay your own solder paste. A variety of nozzles included mean you can pick up lots of different chips ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlphageekYVR on 01/25/2013

This pen is very cheap and does the job reasonably well. Mine came with 2 of the smallest cups (1 extra). The suction seems good; it had no trouble lifting a heavy ceramic EEPROM. Feels flimsy. Hard to attach suction cups as holes are very tiny. Largest cup does not fit well into reservoir; need tweezers ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynicolasantoci on 01/10/2013

It is simple to use, has a good grip of the electronic components. That you avoid burning your hands because you do not touch anything hot. It is ideal for working with solder surface mount components (SMD) and is light. The material of the body is aluminum Be careful because sometimes you can fall components ... Read more

rubbers smaller rubber Taking a PIC Interior view Push button Body of product Metal tip Bigger rubber medium rubber

0 0 0

• posted byCataVP on 02/16/2012

Very strong vacuum, can hold decent sized chips without dropping them. Came with 3 different rubber suction cups for different sized SMD´s. If you're in to SMD soldering you will need one of these to lift up your components after you desolder them. - The suction cups look cheap and I think they ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byx86dx on 09/19/2011

Low price, in comparison with brand counterparts. Raises even heavy body BGA460 using big sucker. More suckers can be stored directly in the unit by removing the rear cap black - he was on the thread, there lay unused at this time sucker. Not very smooth and not quite sharp signs on the body, do not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKamel85 on 06/27/2011

Very strong vacuum, can hold decent sized ships without dropping. Came with 3 different rubber nozzles for different sized SMD´s. If you in to SMD soldering you will need one of these! None so far, it works as expected! If your in to SMD soldering you will love this vacuum pen. No more tweezers,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytomse on 06/10/2011

Nice aluminum casing, good suction ability. I lifted a 27c400 eprom with the middle sized head, just to see how strong it is. Though It was only for around 5 seconds, but that kind if IC doesn't need a vacuum pen. 3 different sizes of heads is quite nice. the rubber heads can be tricky to put on as the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycowana on 05/25/2010

A nice tool to have if you do surface mount electronics and lay your own solder paste. A variety of nozzles included mean you can pick up lots of different chips - I think anything larger than a SOIC-8. For smaller devices (such as a SOT-23), you'd be better off using tweezers. It works well - there ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections