DX » Community » Reviews » Smart Micro USB Card Reader for Samsung i9100 / i9220 / i9300 / i9000 - White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byleomagamon on 01/08/2013

hey guys, this gadget is easy to use, just plug and play. and it's done! now i can transfer all my videos, photos, mp3, text, sheets or any other files to pendrives, and memory cards. i´ve already tested plugging a keyboard and a mouse ... amazing! now i´ll test if a video game joystick is ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byAntonioGPS2 on 12/10/2012

It reads all the compatible cards I used with it by simply plugging the reader to the microUSB I was able to succesfully connect an external WD USB3 digital hard disc to both, by Samsung Galaxy S3 and my Nexus 7 with the help of this reader (and also de help of the mounting programs for android) I was ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynisavicmarko on 11/25/2012

Its works on some phones and tablets and on someone won't work. I use it on Samsung galaxy S i9000 and won't work, like it device death. You must root some device and then will work. I use it on xperia u and work's superb. Mouse and keyboard can be used on phone and tablets. On nexus 7 if you don't wanna ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections