DX » Community » Reviews » 110A Professional CDMA/GSM DCS/PCS 3G Signal Jammer Module - Green
  • 5 star 5 ( 45% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 55% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNadeemKhan on 06/22/2014

I loveed this product its easy to use and carry i received it on exat date from my purchase and it took 20 days to reach me but iam happy with it i have built a box for it anyways its great. it helped me to stop my children todo all night surfing and texting now i m free thanks deals xtream just want to say y it became soo hot and it does not jamms ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byAlbyDNC on 05/07/2014

it is a very helpful product when you are working in situation where people disturbs you with calls and text messages. I use it in school test to avoid students from copying and surf the internet. I also use it at home when i don't want to receive annoying phone calls. works only when full charged, if the battery is low it doesn't work properly and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycomotion on 04/22/2014

instant on jams wifi and phone one-button operation light small and easily concealable detachable & replacable antennae exposed circuitboard, needs a box low range you can build your own box, and the range on this thing can be extended with high-gain antennas. to be frank, it doesn't have that many uses, however if you for instance need to blank ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byderzuomaia on 12/18/2013

Realmente funcionou bloqueou 3G e GSM. Produto barato, placa bem feita, componentes eletrônicos bem soldados. Já vem com uma bateria previamente carregada. Não vem com caixa, é a placa solta. Não vem com o cabo de alimentação, nem especificação da alimentação. Não vem com manual. Botão ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bym0Ray on 08/28/2013

* Cheap * No soldering required * Antennas included * Excellent build quality * Charging from USB port (cable not included) * Transmit power is low. Even cheap smartphones overcome it in the city with dense network coverage, The legendary Nokia 3310 don't even notice it. * No manual at all. Thank FSM, I have some lab equipment to find out how to power ... Read more

8 1
  • posted bynunezjs on 06/12/2013

*Small size *Good construction *Easy to operate *Flimsy on-off button *Charger not included *Power output could be increased An included charger would make it perfect. An optional enclosure would also add protection. I bought it to deter my shuttle chauffer from talking on the phone while driving and sometimes I manage to control this behavior. If you ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynullnull on 05/14/2013

+ End calls easily in a northern European country. + Small unit + Easy to conceal in a box of your own choice + LOW PRICE + Looks fairily professional made + Charges with a standard DC plug on 4.5V - No documentation - Does not work very well in a good reception area - Power button could have been soldered in another way Could have been delivered with ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byvailiander on 05/10/2013

It does want you want it's made for, it blocks signals. Very useful for blocking cellphones and Wifi. It doesn't have a really big range and it came without an adapter, but I guess that most people have a 4,2V adapter that fits. it's not clear what the little red led at the bottom means when you charge it. It's didn't come with any casing, but it fits ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLaurent94 on 03/04/2013

Relatively low price Multiband Quite easy to use DIY-style On/off switch is flimsy No charger provided or optional. You have to use some phone charger (be careful, watch battery type!) and the plug may not fit exactly and cause random charge interruptions. How about selling an optional case to fit the jammer in? Good item, just wish it were provided ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjompo on 02/09/2013

Nice jammer, the radius of action is near ten meters. It is effective on all phones I have seen (in France). It is a little piece that fits in the pocket or in a bag. For such a little price, I think it's a valuable and funny tool. While it's power is sufficient when the use is not continuous, the battery could be a little stronger. Would be nice that ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections