DX » Community » Reviews » Multi-Coated UV Lens Filter (58mm)
  • 5 star 14 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytkgass on 03/14/2014

Fit correctly Good material (no plastic) Durable Presentation box perfectly covered and protected Really nice to use, comfortable and no problems adjusting to the lens No cons, except the fact that maybe it must be provided wth some kind of cleaner or so Maybe too thin…breakable. But this kind of filter…is always like that! I don´t know exactly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhansfirbas on 03/11/2013

Great to protect your lenses. I'm using it on my Canon AX10 professional camcorder. For example if you are recording outdoor sports competitions (as I do), you can protect the lens from scratches o maybe little stones that can hit the camera. So far none. Compatible with the lens cover and hood! I was worried about this, but there is no problem. The ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjerosk on 02/05/2013

Transparent cover for the 58mm SLR lens. Glass protection with UV filter on it. This product saved my lens about two months ago when my SLR felt on the top of my lens. The lens filter broke, but saved my lens. Nothing what I can think about. The product does what it has to do. If you want a grey filter than this is not what you are looking for. It can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGutoveiga on 09/18/2012

It really does what is expected of it. It is pretty thin which avoids vignetting, even when it is used with another filters (like a CPL) over it. The build quality is actually very good and it easily screws into the lens. I could not find any cons until now. Besides of its function regarding to UV rays, the UV filter is also very useful in order to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygradon on 09/12/2012

All metal and glass, feels sturdy, very clear none For this price, compared with those in stores ranging from about 4x as much to over 10x as much I expected little, but decided it worth the gamble. The product surpassed my expectations, with a metal ring and the filter itself being clear glass. It screws on easily and protects the lens from dust and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDarkblade48 on 09/08/2012

This particular UV filter is said to be multi-coated, and the price is amazingly good, so no complaints can be had there. While brick and mortar stores want much more (perhaps 5-6 times as much) for a similar filter, this one on DX is much cheaper. The clarity of the lens is not as good, and may affect the quality of photos a little. While it is true ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymjcpro on 09/06/2012

- It's build out of good material, and it's nice to have on the lens so it can be protected by the sun. - Nice price. - Also protects the lens (main reason for buying) - Was hard to fit on the lens the first couple of times I tried, but after you get used to it it's quit easy. - I really only bought it so I could protect my lens from being damaged or ... Read more

UV filter
    0 1
  • posted bylucasmodena on 09/13/2010

- Good material and transparency - Not much to tell, it's a mandatory accessory for any lenses, and here's one for a good price. - May be a bit hard to fit on the lens, but once it is there, it shouldn't be a big problem. - Causes a blue reflection, but not a major problem when using a lens hood. It comes in a siple packaging, but it's also a simple ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysarlo on 09/07/2010

English: This Multi-Coated UV Lens Filter (58mm)is an easy to use uv filter for digital cameras with 58 mm lenses. I myself use this uv filter on a fuji film finepix s6500fd camera and it fits like a charm. Dutch: Deze Multi-Coated UV Lens Filter (58mm) is een makkelijk te gebruiken filter voor camera's met een 58 mm lens. Zelf gebruik ik de filter ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjphphotography on 07/27/2010

Very cheap compared to "name brand" versions. Optics seem good enough, shots still come out quite sharp. None that I can really think of, it seems to do what it's supposed to. For how cheap these are I'd recommend putting one on all of your lenses just for the protection value (you should already know this). Somehow I'm supposed to write 5... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections