DX » Community » Reviews » Multi-Coated UV Lens Filter (72mm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDonsky on 01/01/2013

Cheap, ease to use, durable (I use it more than 3 years). Good enough for wide angle or middle range photo lens. The only sign of use is that the white marks on the side of the ring are almost erased. Optical quality is not sufficient for telephoto lens or for long end of the wide range zoom lenses. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byiamtalkingstick on 10/06/2012

Made of glass and seems to filter out the UV rays when comparing shots with and without the filter. Good cheap filter if you need a quick solution before spending hundreds on a Hoya etc....... Cheap quality. If you're a serious photographer, I'd say invest the money in a quality filter. Filters make ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPotsyweber on 04/17/2012

Very inexpensive for a MC filter. Well made. No distortion in glass. Cheap way to protect your lenses. Doesn't seem to introduce any noticeable color cast to images. The MC coating is much lower quality compared to the high quality coatings used in camera lenses and eyeglasses. There is more flaring ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byisaacli on 11/13/2009

This product is what it is, a circular polarizer. it works just like other circular polarizers. the price is simply amazing comparing what other CPLs out there, they're in the range of at least $80-200. the construction, as usual is a linear polarizer with a quarter wave plate to create circular polarized ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySouthpaw on 03/11/2009

This is a great value if you are needing the lens protection that a UV (or skylight) filter can provide. The construction isn't anything special, but it seems solid, and screwed onto my lens without any problem. The glass is clean and clear. None that I can think of. This isn't a high dollar filter, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysemsotaque on 01/08/2009

for this really small price you get a highly qualitative filter! the processing is really very good. metalring is very handy. in practical again locking barn is supplied a box. I use it for my Niko 18-200 it fits just perfectly! therein one can keep this filter during disuse. no problems with that put ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections