DX » Community » Reviews » CADEN FastGunman Anti-Slip Quick Sling Shoulder Belt Strap for DSLR / Cameras - Black + Grey
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMattara on 05/10/2014

This is a good and useful item. Build quality is excellent. None! Well, it could be a bit longer. A really tall (or fat) person is not able to shoot from the hip, rather the camera hangs around the elbow. Useful, I am still getting used to this but based on a test hike I'd say this beats normal neck ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygmuraoka on 03/27/2014

This strap is a very useful item, it easily can substitute the stock strap of camera. Because of the the size, it can be used on shoulder, neck or tied in the hand. The shoulder holder is very confortable and fits perfectly. With two locking pieces you can set a range area to move the camera arround ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycluquezl on 10/14/2013

The strap is quite comfortable, specially because of the neoprene. It's long enough for big guys (just like me). The screw is really easy to attach/remove from the camera, but once you screw it, it remains there. The combination of hook and screw is safe enough (so far). The inner opening is just glued,... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections