DX » Community » Reviews » EU Plug Dual USB Output AC Charging Adapter - Black (1600mA)
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybvenneker on 03/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice looks, funny design. Feels very solid. The charger has no problem with charging my two iphones at the same time. Charger stays nice and cool. Cons:None OtherThoughts:Because of this funny design, the 2 usb cables stick out at an angle, this takes up extra... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKaavain on 03/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:>>> cheap, >>> compact size, >>> handy position of connectors, >>> solid body, no gapes no sharp edges etc., >>> came well packed, but a bit jammed due to soft post packaging Cons:Only one strange thing - the glossy b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeduardolopes12 on 03/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- The price is the best thing about this product!! something like that in apple store costs twice the price!! - the quality is very very good! i'm using for months and still looks like a new one!! - you can charge an iPod and an iPhone at the same time, or two... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPotHix on 02/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works great to charge 2 devices at once Build quality is really good Doesn't look cheap Good look. Cons:Doesn't fit perfect on Brazilian AC adapters. It works good but you need to be careful because it needs to be put with caution and may stop charging if shaken. Generate... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynuedio on 01/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:You can charge up to two gadgets at the same time using one single plug and not needing a computer. Cons:None that I might think of. So far it's working like a charm. After this time, I've not been aware of any malfunction or failure. OtherThoughts:My parents kept borro... Read more

0 0
  • posted byregul8or on 10/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:* European plug * 2 USB ports * High power output * Very high quality craftmanship * Only slightly warm when working Cons:Cannot find any OtherThoughts:This charger is almost as powerful as my original Asus TF700t tablet accessory. Unfortunately, original acce... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections