DX » Community » Reviews » Silicone Keyboard Protective Cover for Apple MacBook Pro 13" / 15" / 17" - Black
Customer’s impression:
Very good cover for your laptop
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byviktorsky89 on 09/19/2014

Pros: Im very impressed with the quality of this cover. It fits great on my macbook 13 retina and also on my wireless keyboard. It fits right of the box and keeps your buttons clean and dry. It makes the buttons harder to press but since I'm not using the mbp keyboard that much I'm going to use it as ... Read more

Impression:Very good cover for your laptop;

0 0 0

• posted byxmuvox on 04/06/2014

This item arrived very quickly and was much thinner than expected (the picture makes it look at least twice as thick). the ad also called it polyurethane but the package says silicone and it feels like silicone. Make sure the keyboard area is clean and dust free and the cover will automatically adhere ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrazzin on 09/06/2013

Saves you from killing your laptop by spilling drinks on it, looks tidy and fits perfectly. feels a bit weird to type on; some of the letters are printed very slightly off centre (will only really bother people with OCD...) Took a little while to get used to the feel of silicone vs the usual macbook ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFrankwes on 07/09/2013

Very nice product. The overall quality is very good. The cover is incredibly thin, and the keyboard lighting remains very visible after installation. Only one, but this is my fault. This protector is only suitable for US keyboards, and not for EU keyboards. Therefore the enter key and the backspace don'... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections