DX » Community » Reviews » Wireless 3.7" LCD Digital Thermometer / Humidity Meter with Remote Sensor (3 x AAA / 2 x AAA)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjbmerv on 06/18/2014

Very easy to use, excellent to have two external sensors - I have one in the garden and one in my workshop. The display cycles through all three readings (including main unit) so I can tell at a glance not just what the weather is, but if it is too hot or cold to work! I am very pleased with this Sometimes loses the connection to the workshop unit, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrafadib on 08/16/2013

Very good product! I liked the product because it meets all your description. It is fairly easy to install and use, the housing is tough, but it's all plastic, It accurately measures the temperature in all environments and has quick response to temperature changes. Who is in need of a product like this, you can buy the best DX! The final finish it leaves ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjpvtw2 on 01/27/2013

Very well built product. The materials are of excellent quality. Really precise readings from the three stations Very nice design, seems to cost a lot more than actually did. Color LCD screen really adds something special, you won't find anything like this in regular stores. Moon phase works perfectly If you want the backlight to be on all the time ... Read more

Box of the product Unboxing product LCD DIGITAL THERMOMETER
    0 1
  • posted bywork3 on 01/11/2013

It works as advertised, the screen is good, easy to read data. Power supply is the must for backlight. It catch radio synch signal, from Germany (I believe) while I'm in Saint-Petersburg Russia. When receiving the radio signal the indication is stuck on sensor 1 instead of cycling. This is happening short time at my area, so not the real cons. Large ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections