DX » Community » Reviews » PC/Electronic Chassis Dust-Proof Filtering Mask (85mm Diagonal)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysharut on 03/13/2013

Good quality for things like this! Air flow easely pass through big pores of filter. Filter is removable to clean it - it very usefull! when the goods arrived it turned out that he was a bit smaller than I thought:( But I find place for it:) as I wrote above - not the size. so I can not isprolzovat its ... Read more

Fan filter

1 0 0

• posted byerdabyz on 07/09/2009

Sturdy plastic. Doesn't block air flow as it has big pores Works using static electricity generated by air flow to trap the dust Filter is removable to clean it Have no threads to screw them. A bit thick, may not be very beautiful. Filter may not trap heavier particles as it has big pores I want this ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byvikinggirl2 on 10/03/2008

It fits fine and seems to catch dust well enough (Please Remove The 500 Letter Limit) (Please Remove The 500 Letter Limit) (Please Remove The 500 Letter Limit) (Please Remove The 500 Letter Limit) (Please Remove The 500 Letter Limit) a pain to get apart to attach it to fans or clean it (Please Remove ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections