DX » Community » Reviews » Outdoor Solar Powered PIR Sensor 1W 100LM 6000K 16-LED Lamp - Silver + Black
Customer’s impression:
Perfeito Does what it needs to do good luminous flux simples e eficiente Needs sun
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byarneotta on 12/11/2014

nice and easy to use - have a place up in the mountain without electircity - so its perfect outdoor - i will recomed it! Read more

Impression:Does what it needs to do;

0 0 0

• posted bymarciopoisl on 12/10/2014

produto que posso aconselhar aos amigos. Read more

Impression:Perfeito;

0 0 0

• posted byitogami on 12/07/2014

Fácil colocação e preparo. É só ligar e deixar o sol carregar a bateria. boa iluminação e não requer pratica ou manutenção; instale e esqueça dele !! Read more

Impression:good luminous flux,simples e eficiente;

0 0 0

• posted byMultiCast on 12/02/2014

Pros: good quality, surprisingly good luminous flux Cons: no timeout after leaving PIR range, compensated by non-stop low power light in dark conditions. Read more

Impression:good luminous flux;

0 0 0

• posted bybelgianmotor on 11/25/2014

Here in Belgium, prices for exactly the same product start from 29euro (aprox 35 Dollar), so a nice price here. I have put them in a place with not much direct sunlight. So in winter time, sometimes it's not fully charged. It's also completely empty in the morning when going to work at 6 o'clock. In ... Read more

Impression:Does what it needs to do,Needs sun;

0 0 0

• posted byleon046 on 08/23/2014

cons are that according to box battery only last 500 charges. and i would like to see the light not dim but off when there is no movement and full on when there is. this way also in bad light conditions the battery will stil last. the pro's are that the lights are really bright when activated by the ... Read more

nice product it works!! like a charm.. not yet 5 point because i have to see over time

Impression:nice product it works;

1 0 0

• posted bynimer.benari on 06/27/2014

- good building materials, the lamp body is made of aluminium and survived a\plenty of rain w/o rusting - good build quality, has said above, the lamp still function after passing a fulll winter with hard rains and 60km/hr winds - the solar pannel is more then adequate for the purpose, the lamp is loacted ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxlion on 05/16/2014

It's light, has a motion sensor for economy and activates on the dark. The light power is reduced if there is no movement around. All leds work nicely and the general aspects of it seem nice. The panel is protected and seems to be great as for water proof needs. It could be more powerfull, or a little ... Read more

Full review on this object

0 0 2

• posted byZeke.Frazer on 05/13/2014

Been working for months in an area with good daily sunlight. Dim light on all night and bright light when sensor detects movement within ~3 metres. If working in the area, motion detector re-triggers and bright light comes on again. Dim light is enough to see by and bright defused light is more than ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bymjstevens73 on 01/17/2014

Sturdy construction, simple to install, fool proof, just activate and forget about it and it does it's job. My unit is binary, either on or off , there is no intermediate stage (dim light) at night as advertised which is a bit of a disappointment. The shine is a little 'blue' for my taste, however very ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections