DX » Community » Reviews » Outdoor Solar Powered PIR Sensor 1W 100LM 6000K 16-LED Lamp - Silver + Black
  • 5 star 6 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
nice product it works
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byleon046 on 08/23/2014

cons are that according to box battery only last 500 charges. and i would like to see the light not dim but off when there is no movement and full on when there is. this way also in bad light conditions the battery will stil last. the pro's are that the lights are really bright when activated by the sensor and tat great! Read more

nice product it works!! like a charm.. not yet 5 point because i have to see over time

Impression:nice product it works;

0 0
  • posted bynimer.benari on 06/27/2014

- good building materials, the lamp body is made of aluminium and survived a\plenty of rain w/o rusting - good build quality, has said above, the lamp still function after passing a fulll winter with hard rains and 60km/hr winds - the solar pannel is more then adequate for the purpose, the lamp is loacted where it recives only 6hrs light a day and still ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxlion on 05/16/2014

It's light, has a motion sensor for economy and activates on the dark. The light power is reduced if there is no movement around. All leds work nicely and the general aspects of it seem nice. The panel is protected and seems to be great as for water proof needs. It could be more powerfull, or a little cheaper. Depending on the use, you may need more ... Read more

Full review on this object
    0 0
  • posted byZeke.Frazer on 05/13/2014

Been working for months in an area with good daily sunlight. Dim light on all night and bright light when sensor detects movement within ~3 metres. If working in the area, motion detector re-triggers and bright light comes on again. Dim light is enough to see by and bright defused light is more than enough for most outdoor tasks at night. Not really ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymjstevens73 on 01/17/2014

Sturdy construction, simple to install, fool proof, just activate and forget about it and it does it's job. My unit is binary, either on or off , there is no intermediate stage (dim light) at night as advertised which is a bit of a disappointment. The shine is a little 'blue' for my taste, however very common with LEDS, the 'lamp cover' could be a little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymasterovoy on 09/04/2013

- Easy to use, easy to mount. You need just to fix it somewhere on the wall, turn it on and forget ))) - Plastic LED cover works as a disperser and make the light soft, so it doesn't hurt your eyes, when the light turns on in darkness. - There is no possibility to adjust the time of working (anyway I didn't find it), As for me I would've adjusted it ... Read more

View 1 View 2 View 3
    1 0
  • posted byvlaimir on 06/20/2013

Robust construction. Easy to install. It is useful when power is not available. PIR sensor is sensitive enough. The light turns on when you are 4-5 steps away. After you left the light automatically turns off. Brightness is quite large for solar light. Solar panel is rather big. Robust construction. It does not look like garden decoration. Time of illumination ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfpope79 on 01/12/2013

Cumple perfecta mente su funcion y alumbra muy bien, ademas es muy compacto y no como otros que llevan la celula solar aparte, ademas lleva un boton por si queremos apagarlo para que no se active (otros no tiene esta posibilidad y estan siempre encendiendose) de momento ninguna, solo que el cristal de la pantalla de iluminacion no es de cristal sino ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byDannyNissim on 12/02/2012

works good. solar panel charge the battery even when is placed behind window glass. color te,perature is perfect. activation time is short. the unit I received is activated for only 22 sec. price is a little bit high for this type of product. if the unit activation time could be adjusted externally it would have been perfect. (small hole to access a ... Read more

4 0
  • posted byutsab on 10/22/2012

No cables required. Two screws to hold it and you are set to go! :) Not such a big deal, but as always, brighter is better... so it could be a little bit stronger in Lumen. It would be nice with a brighter light, but ofcourse i understand that it would drain the solar charged battery in notime, especilly in winter. So i think this is as good as it gets ... Read more

6 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections