DX » Community » Reviews » Music Angel Mini Cube Style USB Rechargeable Music Speaker w/ TF / 3.5mm Jack - Blue
Customer’s impression:
working with android Nice shiny colors The best low cost speakers
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRobirb on 03/31/2015

Great product, amazing sound quality for low cost speakers im amazed.The blue color is very shiny, and exclusive look.

Impression:The best low cost speakers,Nice shiny colors,working with android;

0 0 0

• posted bymatmero on 08/07/2013

This little box has amazingly good sound and strong volume. Very easy to use: you only need to put the sound files on a micro SD card, and... there you go! The in-built rechargeable battery lasts hours and hours (haven't been let down by it.) All this for a very, very low price. Considering the a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJamajay on 05/11/2013

The Speaker is a good sized for portability. The Sound Quality of the speaker was good for it's size. The Speaker was quick and easy to charge through the USB connection to a computer Speaker worked well with an iPod through the earphone connector. The MicroSD/TF cards would not work in the Tried... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvisionastral on 10/21/2012

THE SOUND IS REALLY INCREDIBLE for such a tiny speaker! I always impress friends with it's quality and powerful sound. Really tiny with little rubber pads to isolate it from the table and avoid vibrations. EXCELLENT BASS NO DISTORTION at full volume! Hands-down the BEST sounding tiny speaker out... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelroy45 on 09/14/2012

Compatible with most devices that may utilize headphones. This mini speaker supports- Micro SD/TF card, USB -it is stylish, compact, portable and convenient to carry. With it you can enjoy music anytime -anywhere........................ good thing that i can take it even in my pocket and i lke i... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere