DX » Community » Reviews » Overflowing Beer Pattern Plastic Back Case for Iphone 4 / Iphone 4S - Yellow
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFlavioTNT on 10/11/2013

It's cheap and well-made. Impressive! Really impressive colours (more realistic then the photo) It fits perfetcly the iphone 4S Makes a great gift or profitable product (people will love it!) No cons, no regrets Really realistic, but a little small for a Beer Mug. But its the size of Iphone, so... it'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarceloherval on 07/27/2013

It's a cheap case, that offers a good protection for it's price. This case is really thin and you'll prevent your iphone of get scratches. I recommend it. The plastic looks really cheap. It might get oily, if you have dirty hands. Other con is that it's REALLY TOUGH to remove the case from the iPhone.... Read more

case1

0 0 0

• posted bylonchooconor on 06/25/2013

I think it's a good product, I am very pleased with what I received and I will continue ordering this item, I think I received my product in an average time of one month and that is a very acceptable time for my nothing I think it's a good product, I am very pleased with what I received and I will continue ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJuanka25 on 05/28/2013

The case fit perfectly in the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S. It have a great and fun design. This case is great choice for protect the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S from bumps and scratches. It fit too perfect on the phone that this case is kind of hard to remove from the iPhone 4 or iPhone 4S, in case that you want ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybabusco on 03/21/2013

This Beer Pattern Plastic Back Case for iPhone is a very resistant case. It has beautiful bright colors and it make a good protection to IPhone. Is very easy to use. The plastic Case came with the plastic slightly peeling. I don't have any doubts about this product it's a very good acquisition for a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywarkki on 03/18/2013

It feels really good on the phone and it does protect. I've dropped my phone already a few times and it protects it alot! I have not found any cons worth to name right now. The only thing i got a bit mad about was the shipping but it dosen't have to go to this product. ;) It's a really nice case with ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections