DX » Community » Reviews » Overflowing Beer Pattern Plastic Back Case for Iphone 4 / Iphone 4S - Yellow
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by lonchooconor on 06/25/2013

Pros: I think it's a good product, I am very pleased with what I received and I will continue ordering this item, I think I received my product in an average time of one month and that is a very acceptable time for my Cons: nothing OtherThoughts: I think it's a good product, I am very pleased with what I received and I will continue ordering th... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by Juanka25 on 05/28/2013

Pros: The case fit perfectly in the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S. It have a great and fun design. This case is great choice for protect the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S from bumps and scratches. Cons: It fit too perfect on the phone that this case is kind of hard to remove from the iPhone 4 or iPhone 4S, in case that you want to change to another case. Oth... Read more

0 0
  • posted by babusco on 03/21/2013

Pros: This Beer Pattern Plastic Back Case for iPhone is a very resistant case. It has beautiful bright colors and it make a good protection to IPhone. Is very easy to use. Cons: The plastic Case came with the plastic slightly peeling. OtherThoughts: I don't have any doubts about this product it's a very good acquisition for a lot of people. The... Read more

0 0
  • posted by warkki on 03/18/2013

Pros: It feels really good on the phone and it does protect. I've dropped my phone already a few times and it protects it alot! Cons: I have not found any cons worth to name right now. The only thing i got a bit mad about was the shipping but it dosen't have to go to this product. ;) OtherThoughts: It's a really nice case with a nice picture on... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections