DX » Community » Reviews » B3502 Car Bluetooth 2.1 Music Receiver with Stereo Output - Black (DC 12~24V)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytwingomaniak on 02/12/2014

Easy to use, battery life is good and sound quality is excellent.. Highly recommend for listen music from your phone in car or on any device that has Aux input.. Easy to pair your mobile phone to blootooth for the first time. There is no problem regarding loosing connection between two paird devices. Time needed to power off.. You must hold button approximate ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWarlax on 02/03/2014

Really great bit of kit Great price No audio loss Long enough battery to not need constant re-charging Tiny Lightweight None I bought a similar item from ebay, and it hasn't held up as well as this one, would fully recommend, full audio quality, and battery lasts ~8 hours. I use 2, 1 in my car, and 1 in the office linked up to my headphones, because ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydkepler on 01/12/2013

Works as advertised. Power saving mode works (turns off when you're away for a while). Comes with a plug (not the greatest quality but gets the job done) so you don't use a cable Battery is not too juicy. You might need to recharge it on a regular basis (or have it hooked to the lighter) I wish my iPhone was smarter and found it easier when I turn it ... Read more

9 0
  • posted byAlacritous on 12/17/2012

Hooked it up to my car stereo and works fine with my phone. I get in, set my phone to play through the unit and listen to my tunes. Hard to screw that up. It works as advertised. The unit turns off when I go out of range, so I have to turn it back on whenever I get back into my car. I have it plugged into power all the time so it's never without charge.... Read more

7 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections