DX » Community » Reviews » B3502 Car Bluetooth 2.1 Music Receiver with Stereo Output - Black (DC 12~24V)
Customer’s impression:
Very nice Value for money cute works nice trabaja agradable
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjbianchini on 07/07/2016

Pros: Cheap, discrete, easy to use and the battery charges very fast. Cons: There is an interference in the sound when it is charging the battery and you drive the car; battery autonomy is less than five hours. Overall, I'm satisfied.

Impression:Value for money;

0 0 0

• posted bybakiii on 06/16/2016

verry good, only the first time connecting with buetooth is dificold. good and nice design. word good. the sound quallity is very good more than i espected it. you dont lose any quallity whit this product. very good!!!!!

Impression:Very nice;

0 0 0

• posted byYhingz on 04/28/2016

NONE.... The car bluetooth receiver is highly cost effective wireless stereo audio receiver indeed. I like it very much I never expected it to be that kind.

Impression:cute,Value for money;

0 0 0

• posted by10107438 on 03/23/2016

Pros: Easy and Convenient Cons:Shipping took a bit long but mostly local customs issues. Overall: Happy with the product that I've received.

Impression:works nice;

0 0 0

• posted byHUKer on 10/21/2015

It works good, sound is good (not perfect but ok) Works well in the car and also at home with an old home cinema. My Huawey P6 lost connection sometime for a while. Battery is amazing - I don't remember when it was charged last time:)

Impression:Value for money;

0 0 0

• posted byNACHORAUL on 08/25/2015

El equipo es bueno y util Lo malo es que solo funciona en funcion aux y no fuciona en la funcion de radio para contestar llamadas en el coche

Impression:trabaja agradable;

1 0 0

• posted byshark7x8 on 06/13/2015

Pros: Got this for my AUX port in my car. Connects perfectly with bluetooth and plays music without any drop in quality! Cons: Bit big and the charging cable makes the interior a little messy

Impression:Value for money,Very nice,works nice;

0 0 0

• posted bymountaincabbage on 03/11/2015

It does what I want, eliminating need for wires in my car radio. Cons: None.

Impression:Value for money,works nice,little bit of a cheap build;

0 0 0

• posted bymanos_mas on 02/16/2015

Just what i was looking for ... it turns all AUX inputs to bluetooth input so you can play wireless all your music from your cellphone to your car, home stereo etc. also has a microphone so it can be used as a hands-free for the car

Impression:Very nice, handsfree ;

0 0 0

• posted bytwingomaniak on 02/12/2014

Easy to use, battery life is good and sound quality is excellent.. Highly recommend for listen music from your phone in car or on any device that has Aux input.. Easy to pair your mobile phone to blootooth for the first time. There is no problem regarding loosing connection between two paird Time... Read more

1 0 0

DX Everywhere