Wish
DX » Community » Reviews » Bluetooth 4.2 Car Kit Hands free Audio Receiver Adapter Auto AUX Kit
Customer’s impression:
good Useful nice Small Good quality
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydkepler on 01/12/2013

Works as advertised. Power saving mode works (turns off when you're away for a while). Comes with a plug (not the greatest quality but gets the job done) so you don't use a cable Battery is not too juicy. You might need to recharge it on a regular basis (or have it hooked to the lighter) I wish I... Read more

9 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bypb318 on 01/02/2013

this device works as described sound quality is good works with car stereo works with external speakers for iphone i was surprised, works with original iphone headphones so I can hear music at running and no cables are connected to my phone pair only with one device if you want to play music from... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byAlacritous on 12/17/2012

Hooked it up to my car stereo and works fine with my phone. I get in, set my phone to play through the unit and listen to my tunes. Hard to screw that up. It works as advertised. The unit turns off when I go out of range, so I have to turn it back on whenever I get back into my car. I have it all... Read more

7 2

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere