DX » Community » Reviews » Anti-Dust Water Resistant Polyester Cover for Bike and Motorcycle - White + Black
Customer’s impression:
Muy amplio No transpirable Peso reducido Practical and usefull
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJUMAFER on 12/14/2014

Para aquellas bicis que duermen en terrazas o a la intemperie, este plástico protector nos sacará de apuros para que no se oxiden partes que estén en contacto continuo con el agua de la lluvia. Sobre todo muy amplio en largo y ancho. Read more

Impression:Peso reducido,No transpirable,Muy amplio;

0 0 0

• posted byGFMBR2014 on 11/30/2014

Pros: Good and resistant material and seam. Large enough for a 29" bycicle with big tires. Wide to protect the handlebars with the the rest of the wheels and the body of the bycicle. Cons: It has only one velcro strip in the middle of the cover to protect from dust and water, but should be more than ... Read more

Impression:Practical and usefull;

0 0 0

• posted bysreetk on 12/02/2013

Quite reasonable priced, decent quality for the price. Fits perfectly on my bike. Being, water resistant, very usefull for my kind of area climate, where it rains for almost 4 months on a trot. This is very light weight. Lack of strap, clip or tying system makes this product a less desirable over a period ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystalemate on 06/03/2013

- Keeps dust, water, direct sunlight away from the bike it covers. - Discreet color. - Large enough to fit over a small scooter. We use it for mountain bikes. - Lack of cinching or tying system makes this product a potential kite. See below. - On a particularly blustery day, we saw one of the covers ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byToshichOmsk on 05/03/2013

Useful stuff for those who keep the bike is not at home, even though home is also helpful if you want to give the place where a bicycle store cleaned appearance. 1. Anti-Dust. 2. Water Resistant. 3. Easy to clean. 1. Quite cheap for polyester cape. 2. I agree with the post below: lace at the bottom of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byakocev on 12/31/2012

it is great for me as the bike stays on the balcony the whole winter, and this keeps it well from dust, rain, snow and corrosion. The material is very good at lower temperatures; it does not get hard or stuffy. Cleans verry well under the shower or with a garden hose in just a minute. Does not have a ... Read more

at the balcony

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections