Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjojobrazil on 02/26/2012

The product has a feature very good, practical and simple to install. The alarm sound is very strong when fired, but you need to use good batteries so that the sound is stronger, I installed two in my house, one window and another in the central door, work correctly. The quality of the product leaves ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byMIHAc on 03/18/2011

-Comes with sticky tape -Easy to install -Simple to use -Low cost -Uses AA battery -The wiring where you place battery looks poorly made -No indicator if the battery is still ok inside (except to trigger it) -Button for ON/OFF would be better on top or bottom -Magnet trigger needs to be very close (1... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydarkfad on 01/30/2011

Signaling the opening of doors, windows and doors. Easy to use: attach one piece to the door and another on the jamb. When you open the door will be distributed to the signal. Signal is strong and edgy. He was well-heard. Could be done better. Housing few wobbles and creaks, battery compartment lid is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrisoldi on 05/17/2010

This magnetic alarm wails a siren when its magnet is far from the central unit. It is a cheap unit and provides an on/off button. The alarm stays silent while the magnet is within about 1.5 cm from the receiver. It starts to wail if they are further apart. The siren is very loud and there is no volume ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byisrael on 12/17/2008

It's very nice and simple to use. Its inner working is pretty easy to understand, a simple magnet and a beeping speaker with an on/off switch. Works just fine, the beep is _somewhat_ strong, considering its size. Probably strong enough to scare off silly thieves. It won't wake up the whole neighborhood ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymjt289 on 12/15/2008

Works as described. Came with sticky tape pre-attached to the units. Just clean the wall, remove adhesive strip cover, attach to wall/window. On/Off switch would be better on the other side. Alarm audio is very soft. My dog isn't even bothered by it (he barks at everything). Maybe the bad guy will think ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byPablotron on 11/06/2008

It is a great deal with no doubts: it is very useful and for that good price you will find it nice. Very easy to use, just choose a place where to stick it and ready. it sounds really loud, I can hear it from my bedrrom 3 floor over the door. You can switch it on and off whenever you like, just by pressenig ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections