Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjojobrazil on 02/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The product has a feature very good, practical and simple to install. The alarm sound is very strong when fired, but you need to use good batteries so that the sound is stronger, I installed two in my house, one window and another in the central door, work correctly. Co... Read more

2 0
  • posted byMIHAc on 03/18/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Comes with sticky tape -Easy to install -Simple to use -Low cost -Uses AA battery Cons:-The wiring where you place battery looks poorly made -No indicator if the battery is still ok inside (except to trigger it) -Button for ON/OFF would be better on top or bottom -Magnet... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarkfad on 01/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Signaling the opening of doors, windows and doors. Easy to use: attach one piece to the door and another on the jamb. When you open the door will be distributed to the signal. Signal is strong and edgy. He was well-heard. Cons:Could be done better. Housing few... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrisoldi on 05/17/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This magnetic alarm wails a siren when its magnet is far from the central unit. It is a cheap unit and provides an on/off button. The alarm stays silent while the magnet is within about 1.5 cm from the receiver. It starts to wail if they are further apart. Cons:... Read more

2 0
  • posted byisrael on 12/17/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's very nice and simple to use. Its inner working is pretty easy to understand, a simple magnet and a beeping speaker with an on/off switch. Works just fine, the beep is _somewhat_ strong, considering its size. Probably strong enough to scare off silly thieves. It won... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymjt289 on 12/15/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works as described. Came with sticky tape pre-attached to the units. Just clean the wall, remove adhesive strip cover, attach to wall/window. Cons:On/Off switch would be better on the other side. Alarm audio is very soft. My dog isn't even bothered by it (he barks at ev... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPablotron on 11/06/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is a great deal with no doubts: it is very useful and for that good price you will find it nice. Very easy to use, just choose a place where to stick it and ready. it sounds really loud, I can hear it from my bedrrom 3 floor over the door. You can switch it on and off... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections