DX » Community » Reviews » N388 GSM 1.3" Resistive Touch Screen T9 Proprietary Watch Phone w/ Bluetooth / Camera - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychauffor on 10/07/2013

Easy to use. You know where you have it. Maybe slightly worse coverage than a standard mobile but perfectly acceptable in urban areas. In my work as a driver and with the handsfree it is perfect. A bit difficult to write because of size of the screen - you need to have good eyesight - but you still can not write while driving. A great equipment for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythesqz on 06/08/2013

the voicerecognition works pretty well (at least when you take the time to record problematic phrases in the voice recognition library, see multimedia menu). I can say "call tim" or "find tim" or "find chicago" or "show <menuitem>". Speaking with the headset is perfect (it has a builtin microphone). Yesterday ... Read more

6 0
  • posted byn1crazy on 06/04/2013

Small yet easy to use; touch screen is vibrant & responsive, still photo & video camera, audio recorder, multimedia all work like a charm. It looks good and is comfortable to wear (unlike another cellwatch I have) The hardware buttons are very useful when you don't want ot use the touch screen or need to do somethign quick without pulling out ... Read more

1 1
  • posted byalter on 03/22/2013

It looks good and is comfortable to wear (unlike another cellwatch I have) The hardware buttons are very useful when you don't want ot use the touch screen or need to do somethign quick without pulling out the stylus. Screen is ultra brilliant. Camera is easy to aim. Speakerphone works great! A battery that came with mine was faulty and it's basically ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBrahma3 on 03/07/2013

Small yet easy to use; touch screen is vibrant & responsive, still photo & video camera, audio recorder, multimedia all work like a charm. Also comes pre-loaded with several ringtones & the option to make & or download more, built in SOS feature to contact your local emergency response center (911 for example)for the given region you ... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections