DX » Community » Reviews » FOTGA Professional Optical Glass LCD Screen Protector for Nikon D3200 - Black + Transparent
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytconti on 11/06/2013

The material seens to be made by good quality, it isn´t easy to scratch. Value for money very good. It was correctly packed to prevent damage during transport. Easy installation on the camera display and does not distort the image. The display remains the same degree of clarity after installation of this protection, it is not necessary to increase ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydxjanvalk on 09/09/2013

When attached you never notice its there. Therefor exactly doing its functions of protecting the original viewerscreen. Quality actually felt and looked better then I expected. Could not find one. as the the screen sticks on, I wonder what remains on the original screen if I ever take this cover off again. I can't say as I won't take it off untill it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyusuke66 on 07/19/2013

For such a low price, this thing is very well made. If you're one of those people like me that cares a lot about lining things up properly, don't go too fast to stick the protector on your camera. It's off by a few mm and it bothers me. I don't think it's a smart idea to peel it off and re-stick it on again. I wish the packaging came with small simple ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykebu81 on 12/14/2012

Great visibility through the glass, very good build quality. Attachment stripe seems very secure. Great fit. On a quick glanse you don't even notice it's there. Nothing negative to say concerning the product, it is what I had expected and there were no negative surprises installing it on the camera. The fotga logo down on the frame of the glass hides ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections