DX » Community » Reviews » ROSWHEEL 11494 Polyester Bicycle Handlebar Bag - Grey + Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrotemkro on 06/30/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I was looking for a storage on the bike and think this a good start for bikpacing. well design and built (time will tell) .good for storing food, jackets, locks, cables, batteries, sunblock, tools and other items that will not go into pockets. The color matche... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJuliannoJungle on 03/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The insides (front, back and bottom sides of the bag) are hard made and it have double fabric (stuffed with something, that make it soft) on the oppening top side, which i think that gives it an extra sunlight protection (nice if you intent to carry food or some... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhirou on 08/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:My group does long distance riding. Our longest rides are over one hundred miles or 160 Km and we need to carry spare innertubes, food, jackets, locks, cables, batteries, sunblock, tools and other items that will not go into pockets. This bag holds them all. T... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRicardoConsonni on 01/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Well built, quality materials, strong stitchings - quite easy to install, velcros seem to be sturdy - seems to be reasonably dust-proof (I usually carry my stuff in ziplock bags to prevent dust/moisture from ruining them). - Price is median, good deal for its... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymcerveira on 11/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good construction. Light Weight. Good size. Excellent quallity. Cons:no cons!!!!!no cons!!!!!no cons!!!!!no cons!!!!!no cons!!!!!no cons!!!!!no cons!!!!!no cons!!!!!no cons!!!!!no cons!!!!!no cons!!!!!no cons!!!!!no cons!!!!!no cons!!!!!no cons!!!!!no cons!... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections