DX » Community » Reviews » Watch Buckle Add-on Compass (2-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypzaidan on 04/09/2014

Hey, for less than one buck, these buddies can really show you the north. It fits easily in any watch and does not bother at all. the design is OK and with a turn of your fist you can see promptly. Unfortunately the North is indicated only by a little arrow, I could suggest it to be coloured in red, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshlomo120 on 12/19/2013

Excellent! Suitable for almost all clocks, display nice, clean look and well, showing real results. Showing the right direction - just need to straighten it and stabilize it, which takes just two seconds. Product is very effective, inexpensive durable. Waterproof. No Scratched, so inconspicuous. Very ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymhogeling on 12/09/2013

Really nice fit, they fit almost all type of watch bands. The price is really good and they do the job of pointing north well. I am a professional dive instructor and even underwater they preform good. No cons to really mention. The rubber of the holder breaks over time. (after more then 4 months of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDencheg24rus on 06/06/2013

perfectly I approached by o'clock casio G-shock. on a hand them you don't feel. on a thong don't slide. the disk of a compass turns quickly enough. it isn't obligatory to hold it ideally parallel to the earth. at a disk is ???? at pomoshchikotory it turns even at an inclination. I didn't find. for their ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byafloresv on 12/08/2012

This pack of 2 compasses for just over a euro give a sporty touch to any soft strap watch with either leather or rubber. Very cheap and simple to use, it is not uncomfortable in daily use. I put in two watches with black belt (one leather and one rubber), and blends the color. In watchbands that are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykubwa on 04/22/2011

Great compass for general direction finding and stop you from getting lost. Small enough to have on watch band, hang around neck or clip to backpack or clothing. Great price for two pocket compasses, just one can cost ten times more. A little too small and inaccurate to be used for orienteering etc. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNinjatummen on 01/14/2011

It is small and handy. It is just where you want it: on your watch. Furthermore the price is really good. That you get two for the price of one is even better. It does not take up extra space as your normal compass, since you already are wearing you watch, this just becomes and extension of the watch.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySrJoben on 08/27/2010

Better than many cheap compasses. Light weight. Inexpensive. A useful, possibly lifesaving, item. It does not spin well unless it is VERY level. The plastic/rubber attachment part cracked on one of mine after a while. I wove some into paracord bracelets. That makes a nice accessory for those who don'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysanty22 on 07/30/2010

-Amazingly sturdy compass assemble assures you won't break it on your first hiking trip. -Rubber buckle provides grip and comfort -Dial is very sturdy and well-printed, easy to read directions. -Came in big bubble wrap bag, you'll have a hard time recieveing one of these broken. -The glue between the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypersonne on 05/03/2010

This tiny compass is very useful together with a street map, when visiting new cities. It saves you the time of walking off in the opposite direction, and realizing the mistake only after a few cross roads. I bought a similar compass years ago for about 10 times the price, and they still sell them today,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections