DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Strawberry Mechanical Kitchen Timer (60-Minute)
  • 5 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydeadred on 03/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this more than two years (almost three years) ago, as a gift for my mother. It's still working. She says she uses it everyday. Looks very cute as part of the kitchen, is a good size, very useful for timing anything, easy to grip and turn, has a loud ringer. Con... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIdairin on 03/24/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very easy to use, you can set it from 1-60 min and it's quite accurate. Ringing is also quite loud so you'll hear it if you are in the room next to the kitchen. Looks nice. Cons:Mine rang always 1-2 minutes before the 0, but it's really only a small problem. T... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeleda on 08/26/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap timer that is useful and is loud enough. Plus it's cute. Timer normally is allways at kitchen table, it looks nice and suits to atmosphare. Cons:-Scale is wrong, 0 is somewhere near 2minutes. Not a problem actually. If I boil an 10min egg, I put 12minute... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvikinggirl2 on 10/03/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:* Looks Cute Cons:Mine arrived broken :( wouldn't ring when time ran out. This is mostly due to poor packing as it only had a very thin and flimsy box to save it from oblivion known as clumsy postmen, airoplanes and other misc. damage OtherThoughts:a little bit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLuisH on 09/30/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very easy to use. It's cheap. Very useful product. It looks cute. Instruction is printed in the box in English / Spanish / French / Dutch / German / Italian Cons:Not very good quality,but does its job. Don´t stop in 0 exactly,rings when one minute left. OtherThoughts... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJcqlnKrtln on 09/16/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought this to replace one that i dropped. I need one as i always forget how long i have put things in the oven for. It looks cute in the kitchen and works great. The whole family use it. Sturdy construction too. Cons:none at all. I even dropped this one by... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysm6xsg on 08/27/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The timer has a nice and good precision for its mechanical build. I timed it over 5 minutes and the result is as good as 5min +-15 to 20sec, which is as good as other mechanical kitchen timers (which can be everything from the same price to the tentime and still... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections