DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Strawberry Mechanical Kitchen Timer (60-Minute)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydeadred on 03/23/2013

I bought this more than two years (almost three years) ago, as a gift for my mother. It's still working. She says she uses it everyday. Looks very cute as part of the kitchen, is a good size, very useful for timing anything, easy to grip and turn, has a loud ringer. Packaging was a little flimsy. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIdairin on 03/24/2010

Very easy to use, you can set it from 1-60 min and it's quite accurate. Ringing is also quite loud so you'll hear it if you are in the room next to the kitchen. Looks nice. Mine rang always 1-2 minutes before the 0, but it's really only a small problem. The base is smaller than the top, so it can fall ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeleda on 08/26/2009

Cheap timer that is useful and is loud enough. Plus it's cute. Timer normally is allways at kitchen table, it looks nice and suits to atmosphare. -Scale is wrong, 0 is somewhere near 2minutes. Not a problem actually. If I boil an 10min egg, I put 12minutes to timer because alarm sounds when there is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvikinggirl2 on 10/03/2008

* Looks Cute Mine arrived broken :( wouldn't ring when time ran out. This is mostly due to poor packing as it only had a very thin and flimsy box to save it from oblivion known as clumsy postmen, airoplanes and other misc. damage a little bit of bubblewrap would go a long way (Please Remove The 500 Letter ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLuisH on 09/30/2008

Very easy to use. It's cheap. Very useful product. It looks cute. Instruction is printed in the box in English / Spanish / French / Dutch / German / Italian Not very good quality,but does its job. Don´t stop in 0 exactly,rings when one minute left. I need one because i always forget i have put things ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJcqlnKrtln on 09/16/2008

I bought this to replace one that i dropped. I need one as i always forget how long i have put things in the oven for. It looks cute in the kitchen and works great. The whole family use it. Sturdy construction too. none at all. I even dropped this one by accident, it still works fine even after dropping ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysm6xsg on 08/27/2008

The timer has a nice and good precision for its mechanical build. I timed it over 5 minutes and the result is as good as 5min +-15 to 20sec, which is as good as other mechanical kitchen timers (which can be everything from the same price to the tentime and still have the same precision). Good looking ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections