DX » Community » Reviews » A102 3-in-1 Rechargeable Bluetooth v2.1 Multimedia Player Speaker w/ TF - Black
  • 5 star 15 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Cuyopc on 07/07/2014

Pros: The size is small, which is a plus. The horn is a bit heavy, which gives it stability. The sound it produces is very good, has a lot of volume, and has many features like Bluetooth, micro sd card, and auxiliary. The duration of the battery is about 10 hours, which is very useful and good. El tamaño es pequeño, lo cual es una ven... Read more

Impression:;

1 0
  • posted by pattipat on 06/27/2014

Pros: I was surprised how heavy this little speaker was. Charged it for 2,5 hours and connected it to my Iphone 5s by Bluetooth. Very easy to install. battery lasts for 3,5-4 hours before I have to charge it again. This is the #1 device I have bought here on DX. Cons: None I can think of. BTW: LED lights are a bit small OtherThoughts: This mini... Read more

0 0
  • posted by RahzaDream on 06/10/2014

Pros: -Feels very sturdy to hold. Doesn't feel cheap -Great sound from such a small speaker. I was surprised! -Get improved Bass response by sitting the speaker on the box it came in :) -Rubber bottom prevents speaker from sliding around -Supports A2DP bluetooth, MP3 via MicroSD, and USB to PC! Cons: -Volume doesn't get terribly high, but that'... Read more

0 0
  • posted by OmarBerm on 05/07/2014

Pros: This is by far the greatest device I have bought here in Deal Extreme. This speaker is really easy to use, You only need to configure it once and the next time it will automatically connect. Bluetooth and 3.5 mm work perfectly well, I haven´t tried the micro SD option. Cons: There are 2 things that I don´t like, the battery life... Read more

0 0
  • posted by FFSnack on 05/03/2014

Pros: - very loud, I mean.. surprisingly loud - very clear sound Cons: LED lights are a bit small and tucked inside unit - you sort of see them through the cracks in the unit OtherThoughts: I haven't had a chance to use the SD card slot yet (why would you really), but the bluetooth part works well (and as easily as you would expect). Bottomline... Read more

1 0
  • posted by glabre on 01/27/2014

Pros: Powerfull bass, crisp treble, Ease of use. Bluetooth works fine with iphone 5. Compared to branded solutions, this sound much better, price is great. Package is great too. Cons: Maybe vocals and medium tones compared to bass tones are a bit weak. Surface is painted, a polished or sanded aluminium looks better. Writing 500 characters is pr... Read more

1 0
  • posted by floriansmit on 01/06/2014

Pros: Amazing sound, incredible bass for such a small speaker! Great build quality, feels very robust. Four hours of playtime! Bring it everywhere you go in your bag or pocket! Usable with BT, mini-jack and as USB speaker, great functionality! Cons: Sometimes BT becomes bit unstable, but keep phone or tablet bit close and then you're fine! Othe... Read more

1 0
  • posted by russianjor on 09/22/2013

Pros: Good quality material good sound easy to use all you need is actually in that thing its even smaller than you imagain yet the sound is over what you expect half of the price in the local shop finishing is also above expectations Cons: Cant really think of any had some connection faults with musoc being interrupted but not any more OtherTh... Read more

3 2
  • posted by joeyzbg on 08/08/2013

Pros: It's very cheap and the build quality is very good. It feels pretty sturdy. The amounts of decibel this device can produce is insane! and the sound quality is awesome too for such a small device. Cons: None, some people got the on/off switch as a con. but it feels good to me. OtherThoughts: I'm really glad i bought this device. The loudne... Read more

6 0
  • posted by navaz007 on 06/07/2013

Pros: Feels finely built. no loose parts , buttoons doesn't feels weak. Shiny metal finish around, black metal mesh on top with metal BT logo . Unless you have seen one working before, you cannot expect the vloumes it Gives ITS Rally impressive. I tested out on my desk it was shaking like hell with david guetta tracks !! EXTRA PRO when plugged... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections