DX » Community » Reviews » A102 3-in-1 Rechargeable Bluetooth v2.1 Multimedia Player Speaker w/ TF - Black
Customer’s impression:
Very good product. strong enough very good deal for the money
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMaaarty on 11/19/2014

Pros: -Small and stable speaker -sound is very good -bass reproduced nicely for such a small speaker -battery duration is good (about 8-10hrs) -plays MP3s from my 8GB micro sd card Cons: Speaker came broken, we could not turn on BT function which is kind of important for BT speaker, however it could ... Read more

Impression:strong enough;

0 0 0

• posted byHJT6QY6 on 10/31/2014

A well-done product, no apparent plastic edges, it sounds very refined and has no distortions while playing. I recommend it with no doubt. Read more

Impression:Very good product.;

0 0 2

• posted bymborisov on 09/24/2014

Pros: It has been a little bit of pain until it arrived to me, but I don't regret. The speaker is solid and heavy, it produces very good sound. The battery lasts for 5 hours before I had to recharge it. It is for gift and the birthday boy will like it a lot. Cons: I don't know why but on the chinese ... Read more

Impression:very good deal for the money;

0 0 0

• posted byCuyopc on 07/07/2014

The size is small, which is a plus. The horn is a bit heavy, which gives it stability. The sound it produces is very good, has a lot of volume, and has many features like Bluetooth, micro sd card, and auxiliary. The duration of the battery is about 10 hours, which is very useful and good. El tama&#24... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymrarctic on 07/02/2014

This little speaker gives you a lot of music for the money. I am amazed by the volume and sound from the A102. You have to hear it - to believe it! At this price - None! A very good speaker to use on the move. It's better sound in the A102 than in my expensive laptop with Dolby home theater. The A102... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypattipat on 06/27/2014

I was surprised how heavy this little speaker was. Charged it for 2,5 hours and connected it to my Iphone 5s by Bluetooth. Very easy to install. battery lasts for 3,5-4 hours before I have to charge it again. This is the #1 device I have bought here on DX. None I can think of. BTW: LED lights are a bit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarmanus on 06/24/2014

Muy bueno,mejor de lo que me esperaba. Sonido excelente, sin ningun problema al cnectarlo con un iPhone 4 y un Samsung Galaxi S4 mini. Se han conectado sin necesidad de ponerle contraseña para enlazarlos Ninguna, en el poco tiempo que lo he estado manejando no le he encontrado ningun defecto, el ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byRahzaDream on 06/10/2014

-Feels very sturdy to hold. Doesn't feel cheap -Great sound from such a small speaker. I was surprised! -Get improved Bass response by sitting the speaker on the box it came in :) -Rubber bottom prevents speaker from sliding around -Supports A2DP bluetooth, MP3 via MicroSD, and USB to PC! -Volume doesn'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOmarBerm on 05/07/2014

This is by far the greatest device I have bought here in Deal Extreme. This speaker is really easy to use, You only need to configure it once and the next time it will automatically connect. Bluetooth and 3.5 mm work perfectly well, I haven´t tried the micro SD option. There are 2 things that I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFFSnack on 05/03/2014

- very loud, I mean.. surprisingly loud - very clear sound LED lights are a bit small and tucked inside unit - you sort of see them through the cracks in the unit I haven't had a chance to use the SD card slot yet (why would you really), but the bluetooth part works well (and as easily as you would expect)... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections