DX » Community » Reviews » A102 3-in-1 Rechargeable Bluetooth v2.1 Multimedia Player Speaker w/ TF - Black
Customer’s impression:
Great product Very good product. strong enough Worthwhile Awesome speaker
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9002020 on 01/20/2015

I ordered three speakers at the same time and this particular one, being the mid-priced, is the best value for my money. The speaker is quite heavy and seems to be of very good quality. The packaging was nice. It has an outstanding bass and it delivers desibels enough for any occasion I can My is... Read more

Impression:Great product,Awesome speaker;

0 0 0

• posted bymikeee75 on 01/15/2015

Excellente enceinte Bluetooth ! Très petite, très robuste (métal) le son est excellent ! Quand on prend l'enceinte en main, on est impressionné par son poids. Livraison sans problème ! A acheter sans hésitation.

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted bygertu on 01/10/2015

Small size but very decent sound. Loud enough. For it's price beats all the other well-known brands products. Just had it for two days so far. Even took it to shower with, but of course didn't spill any water on it. Easy hooked to all three of my devices: LG G3, Galaxy Note 10.1 and even my So I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEntaltoaragon on 01/02/2015

Pros: Very Good Sync. No problem with any device Sound good too and materials look good Cons: So far I have not found anything I have been able to sync seamlessly with ios and android and I recommend it if you want to use in moderately large sites, because their sound is quite powerful.

Impression:Very good product.;

0 0 0

• posted byneagabi on 12/30/2014

Pro: Unexpected good sound quallity from such a little device. All ordered items recieved in good conditions. Will recommend for sure to others.

0 0 0

• posted byAliciaJ on 11/28/2014

Pros: Very good sound quality, it is surprising that such a small device has so much power, especially the bass. Cons: The LED charging indicator does not turn off when the battery is fully charged.

0 0 1

• posted byMaaarty on 11/19/2014

Pros: -Small and stable speaker -sound is very good -bass reproduced nicely for such a small speaker -battery duration is good (about 8-10hrs) -plays MP3s from my 8GB micro sd card Cons: Speaker came broken, we could not turn on BT function which is kind of important for BT speaker, however it be... Read more

Impression:strong enough;

0 0 0

• posted byRodrigoGarcia78 on 11/10/2014

If you want a simple sound box, give a try. It's very cheap and really nice, considering this. Great sound for small or relatively quietly environments... Worth a try...

Impression:Worthwhile,Great Value for Price;

0 0 0

• posted bytandre on 11/04/2014

I've bought already about 5/6 of those. Love the ease of use, the sound quality, the battery lifetime and for better results i recomend putting it on top of a desk or table because it improves the bass. use it around in small parties and lunches just to mood the environment with good music. My is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHJT6QY6 on 10/31/2014

A well-done product, no apparent plastic edges, it sounds very refined and has no distortions while playing. I recommend it with no doubt.

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections