DX » Community » Reviews » A102 3-in-1 Rechargeable Bluetooth v2.1 Multimedia Player Speaker w/ TF - Black
  • 5 star 26 ( 79% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCuyopc on 07/07/2014

The size is small, which is a plus. The horn is a bit heavy, which gives it stability. The sound it produces is very good, has a lot of volume, and has many features like Bluetooth, micro sd card, and auxiliary. The duration of the battery is about 10 hours, which is very useful and good. El tamaño es pequeño, lo cual es una ventaja. La bocina ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymrarctic on 07/02/2014

This little speaker gives you a lot of music for the money. I am amazed by the volume and sound from the A102. You have to hear it - to believe it! At this price - None! A very good speaker to use on the move. It's better sound in the A102 than in my expensive laptop with Dolby home theater. The A102 is also perfect to use with my iPhone and Spotify.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypattipat on 06/27/2014

I was surprised how heavy this little speaker was. Charged it for 2,5 hours and connected it to my Iphone 5s by Bluetooth. Very easy to install. battery lasts for 3,5-4 hours before I have to charge it again. This is the #1 device I have bought here on DX. None I can think of. BTW: LED lights are a bit small This mini speaker will follow me on trips ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarmanus on 06/24/2014

Muy bueno,mejor de lo que me esperaba. Sonido excelente, sin ningun problema al cnectarlo con un iPhone 4 y un Samsung Galaxi S4 mini. Se han conectado sin necesidad de ponerle contraseña para enlazarlos Ninguna, en el poco tiempo que lo he estado manejando no le he encontrado ningun defecto, el sonido no distorsiona, es limpio. Excelente compa,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRahzaDream on 06/10/2014

-Feels very sturdy to hold. Doesn't feel cheap -Great sound from such a small speaker. I was surprised! -Get improved Bass response by sitting the speaker on the box it came in :) -Rubber bottom prevents speaker from sliding around -Supports A2DP bluetooth, MP3 via MicroSD, and USB to PC! -Volume doesn't get terribly high, but that's to be expected ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOmarBerm on 05/07/2014

This is by far the greatest device I have bought here in Deal Extreme. This speaker is really easy to use, You only need to configure it once and the next time it will automatically connect. Bluetooth and 3.5 mm work perfectly well, I haven´t tried the micro SD option. There are 2 things that I don´t like, the battery life time starts to decrease ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFFSnack on 05/03/2014

- very loud, I mean.. surprisingly loud - very clear sound LED lights are a bit small and tucked inside unit - you sort of see them through the cracks in the unit I haven't had a chance to use the SD card slot yet (why would you really), but the bluetooth part works well (and as easily as you would expect). Awesome little speaker. Sound is a LOT better ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byWarwickchapman on 05/03/2014

Great general build quality Looks good Sounds great Compact - much smaller than I expected The volume up/down and stop/play buttons are rubbish. One mine the - button doesn't click at all, but even if it did, they are typical plastic junk. The sound quality is quite surprising for such a small unit. My first impression was that the box was nice and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfueltank on 03/13/2014

Small, compact. Well built. Has sliding on/off switch. Loud enough to power medium sized hotel room without distortion. Volume buttons could be placed in better location. Could be lighter but then the battery would be smaller. I bought this for when I go travelling. It is compact enough for travel but the battery does add some weight to it. Sound quality ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypedro_bola on 02/15/2014

Easy to use, great sound quality and great bass, pretty heavy for it's size and firm build, bluetooth works fine. Won't go really loud, but pretty loud for it's size. Design is simple and pretty. No cons, working great so far. Consider it if you need something versatile and with good quality, but don't rely on it if you need some loud music. I use it ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections